IISER Tirupati Jobs – Chemistry Project Assistant Post
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Tirupati is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high-quality science education and research in the country. Check out all the details on the same below:
Name of the post-Project Associate-I
Name of the project Metallaphotoredox Catalyzed Remote (β & γ) C(sp3)-H
Trifluromethylation & Acylation of Carboxamides.
Funding Agency DST-SERB, Govt. of India
Principal Investigator Dr. Gopinath Purushothaman
Project Code 30218038
Minimum qualifications M.Sc in Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Sciences or equivalent degree with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade.
• Candidates having a valid CSIR/UGC-JRF/NET or GATE scorecard
• Candidates having experience in Synthetic Chemistry/Organic Synthesis/Catalysis.
Fellowship Rs. 31000/- + 8% HRA per month (Consolidated).
• Appropriate increment in fellowship will be provided after completion of 2 years as per the DST guidelines.
No. of post One
Tenure The position is temporary and renewable each year subject to satisfactory
performance for a maximum of three years. The position is co-terminus
with the project.
Age Not more than 28 years as on closing date of advertisement
How to Apply: –
1. Applicants should send their application by email addressed to [email protected]
attaching duly filled application form available below this advt. (converted into PDF) on or
before the last date i.e 5.00 P.M. on 30th Jan 2020. No other application form will be accepted
Note: (Sending only resumes/CV by email will not be considered as a complete application). Please mention the name of the Post and the Project Code in the subject line.
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified through email/call letter.
3. At the time of interview: The print out of the application form with recent passport size photo along with the photocopies of relevant documents (Qualifications, experience, other testimonials) would be collected at the time of interview. Applicant must bring all the original certificates at the time of interview for the purpose of verification.
Last date To Apply 5.00 P.M. on 30th Jan, 2020
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: IISER Tirupati Chemistry Jobs Project Fellow Job Opening 2019 – Apply Now, Chemistry job opening, Project Assistant job opening at IISER 2019, Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings. Follow us on Facebook for latest updates.