IISER Pune PhD Jobs – Chemistry Research Scientist
IISER Pune PhD Jobs Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high-quality science education and research in the country.
Institute invites applications from Indian nationals having excellent academic record and
relevant work experience for the following positions purely on temporary and contractual
the basis under the funded project:
Name of the post Research Scientist
Number of posts 01 (One)
Funding Agency Private Organisation
Project Code Private Agency
Qualification Ph. D. in Physical Chemistry or Biochemistry Candidates who have submitted their thesis may also apply.
Preference Candidates having hands on experience in using chemical
synthesis and analysis tools will be preferred.
Job requirement Synthesis and characterization of carbon forms and
Tenure of the appointment Initially for a period of one year, extendable for further
period subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation of the project
1) Rs.40,000/- per month
2) Candidates who have submitted their thesis, but not completed defense (i.e. candidates without a provisional certificate of having qualified for the degree), will be
designated as Research Assistant and paid Rs. 25,000/- per month till the time of submission of Provisional Ph.D. certificate.
Age Not more than 35 years as on the closing date of an Advertisement
HOW TO APPLY:
- Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format
available below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to
[email protected] on or before January 27, 2020. Please mention “Research
Scientist” Project Code: Private Agency” in the subject line of the email.
- List of shortlisted candidates for selection process with details of date, time, and venue will be put up on the institute website below this advertisement and candidates will be informed by e-mail only.
- The print out of the application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant along with recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected at the time of selection process. Applicant must bring all the original certificates at the time of the selection process for the purpose of verification, along with one set of photocopies.
General Information/details about the post
1. The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency
or in IISER Pune.
3. The appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the
funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
4. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities /
5. Age relaxation commensurate with experience of the applicant may be considered with the prior approval of the competent authority.
6. The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of
same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications
received in response to this advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to
interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee,
the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview
to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and
above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of
the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the
time of applying.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
8. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
9. No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
10. Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be
treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
Last Date To Apply: January 27, 2020
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: IISER Pune Chemistry JRF Chemistry Post Junior Research Fellow job opening 2019 IISER Chemistry Jobs JRF Job Vacancy 2019 – Chemistry, Senior Research Fellow job opening 2019, Chemical science job opening 2019, Chemistry jobs 2019 Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings. Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates.