Teva Quality Control Technician Job Vacancy – Chemistry
Chemistry Job. Teva hiring BSc & MSc candidates for the post.Teva Hiring Undergraduate and Postgraduate Chemistry candidates. Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer committed to improving health. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Quality Control Technician II
Job Id: 7211
BSc/ MSc – Chemistry
Experience: 1 to 4 Yrs Exp
Sub Function: R&D Quality
Reports To: In the process of validation
- Determining team priorities in accordance with the plant’s needs, while coordinating with the Departmental Manager.
- Sampling and analysis of RM / FG / intermediates/cleaning samples based on requirement and result entry in analytical sheet, QA form and LIMS.
- Perform analytical test according to the monograph and SOP.
- Responsible for calibration of instruments.
- Signing on approved column in data books, laboratory control card and signing on hard copies as well as approval in LIMS.
- Implementing quality system with respect to regulatory ICH & CGMP requirement.
- Maintaining a set of procedures supporting the quality control system (GLP and GMP techniques implementation).
- An active participant in scientific / development activities, such as: validation processes, development of basic analytical methods etc.
- Investigation for critical deviation and OOS results.
- Maintenance of stock record of chemicals and columns.
Editor’s Note: Teva Quality Control Technician Teva Quality Analyst Job Teva Chemistry QA, BPharma jobs 2019 at Teva, Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings. Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs.