FrieslandCampina Chemistry Job Opening – Chemistry R&D Specialist
FrieslandCampina Chemistry Job-Opening FrieslandCampina offers a platform in which you are boss of your own career and development. FrieslandCampina invites postgraduate MSc Chemistry candidates for the post of R &D Development Specialist. R &D Development Specialist job vacancy. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: R&D Specialist
Knowledge and Education Level
- Master degree (MSc) in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology or similar science with 2+ years’ experience in Biopharma/Cell Culture desired or similar Bachelor degree (BSc) with 4+ years’ of relevant experience.
- Knowledge about the biopharmaceutical application of cell nutrition hydrolysates is considered a plus.
- Being customer-focused on entrepreneurial mindset and eye for quality.
- Having an open, flexible, analytical attitude and work well both independently and within a team.
- Good communication, listening and influencing skills.
- Experience with working according to project management guidelines and participating in structured problem-solving teams.
- Able to cooperate and actively seek connection with colleagues on longer distance.
- Able to travel outside the US when needed.
- We are always looking for talents that are customer-focused, take responsibility for their work and are continuously looking for opportunities to make a change. We can’t make a better world on our own, but we can do things that matter together.
- At FrieslandCampina Innovation Ingredients we are looking for an R&D Technical Sales Specialist for the Cell Nutrition & Early Life Nutrition development team. This is a segment within the Ingredients division (B2B) of FrieslandCampina. This role is focused on the ingredients in the hydrolysates category with main application in cell culture media supplements for biopharma applications.
- In this position you will be responsible to investigate, test, monitor, refine and implement improved Cell Nutrition Hydrolysates and ensure that they are ready for hand-over to an operational environment in line with R&D and business strategy with the outcome of adding value for our customers and maintaining commercial business.
- Participate in customer visits with sales and/or marketing and support them by explaining our products and processes and link that to the customer’s application. Be comfortable operating in a team-based setting where some members may be separated geographically balancing multiple priorities.
Compensation And Benefits
FrieslandCampina Ingredients North America, Inc. offers a competitive salary in conjunction with a comprehensive benefits package and key learning and training opportunities for your growth and development because your development is not only good for your career; our products and customers also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is evident on the work floor; it is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
Editor’s Note: Chemistry job opening, Msc Chemistry job opening Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings. Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates.