Govt Pollution Control Scientist Job Opening With Rs. 56,000/- pm Salary
Government Pollution Control Jobs. M.P. Pollution Control Board is recruiting MSc candidates for scientist jobs. High Paying government jobs. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to check out all of the details regarding the job below:
M.P. Pollution Control Board, Bhopal is a statutory organization constituted under Section 4 of the Water (Prevention & Control of Pollution) Act 1974. Function of the Board is designated under section 17 of the Water Act 1974 & Air Act 1981.
The Board intends to recruit Scientist on regular basis and invites applications from the eligible candidates who are having qualified NET scorecard of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research CSIR-UGC NET with Post Graduate degree in Zoology /Botany/ Chemistry /Environmental Science from recognized University. Category wise vacancy position of total 09 posts of Scientist, is as under –
Job Title: Scientist
Eligibility: MSc Chemistry
Criteria for selection – Qualified (upto the last date of submission of application form) GATE/CSIR-UGC NET·Scorecard in the relevant stream. If the GATE/CSJR-UG NET score/marks obtained two or more candidates are same then the determination of merit shall be as under:-
- The older candidate shall be given preference as per date of birth.
- In case of same date of birth, preference will be given to candidates securing higher marks in the qualifying exam i.e. Graduation Degree.
- In a situation when both the above conditions are similar for more than one applicant, then preference will be given to candidates securing higher marks in the Class 12th examination.
- The maximum and minimum age of the candidates will be calculated according to 1st
- January of the calendar year according to GoMP GAD circular No. 3-8/2016/3-I dtd. 12.05.2017.
- Minimum age limit is 21 years and the maximum age limitation for different category
Application fee and other charges:
- Application fees for unreserved applicants and applicants of all categories belonging to other States shall be Rs. 1000/and for SC/ST/EWS/PWD candidates/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) of M.P domicile Rs. 800/- per application.
- The applications may also be submitted through MP Online Kiosks along with the payment can be made in cash at the Kiosk.
- 1-time edit facility will be available to the candidates for the portal charge will be Rs.60/, prior to the final date of submission of application.
How to Apply:
Applications shall be received through MPOnline (www.mponline.gov.in) only.
The scanned copy of the following documents shall be uploaded by the applicant:
(ii) High School Examination mark sheet in support of date of birth.
(iii) Mark sheet of full-time B.E./B.Tech. Environmental Engineering OR Civil/Chemical/with Master Degree in Environmental Engineering & Zoology/Botany/Chemistry/Environmental Science Post Graduate Degree final/last semester/year.
(iv) For fresh candidate-GATE/CSIR-UGC NET Qualified valid Score in the relevant engineering/Scientific stream (valid up to advertisement).
(v) For departmental candidate-Experience certificate of working in MPPCB.
(vi) Caste certificate (Permanent), (in case of reserved category candidates) issued by Sub Divisional Officer (Revenue) of MP, as per GoMP, GAD (Reservation Cell) circular No. F 7-2/92/ dated 01.08.1996 and subsequent amendments issued thereof (if any).
(vii) MP Domicile certificate along with Caste Certificate, (as the case may be) in case of candidates seeking age relaxation, as mentioned in para 2 above.
(viii) Medical Certificate of disability (40% or above) issued by District Medical Board in case of PWD candidate.
Documents: The selected candidates are required to bring the following documents at the time or document verification:
Original and one set of self-attested copies of:
(a) Mark sheet of full-time Zoology/Botany/Chemistry/Environmental Science Post Graduate Degree of all semesters/years.
(b) Qualified and valid CSIR-UGC NET Score Card in the relevant stream.
(c) 10th Board exam mark sheet as proof of date of birth.
(d) 12th Board exam mark sheet.
- MP Domicile (in case of the candidate applying against reserved post). NOC from the present employer, if any.
- 4 copies of current passport size photograph.
- Character Certificate attested by any gazetted officer as per prescribed format (attached).
- Bio-data in the prescribed format.
- Caste certificate (Issued by SDO (Rev.) of MP) & MP Domicile certificate for SC/ST/OBC(Non Creamy Layer)/EWS category candidates. The candidates belonging to OBC (Non-C) category will have to produce the latest family income certificate of last financial year/ non creamy layer certificate.
- Copy of address proof of candidate and surety.
- Copy of valid registration in the employment office of Madhya Pradesh.
Photo ID proof of candidate and surety. (Aadhar/Passport / Driving license / Voter ID / Bank passbook).
- In case of PWD candidate, MP Domicile Certificate issued by the competent authority (as applicable) and Medical Certificate of disability issued by Medical Goard.
Medical fitness certificate from the District Medical Board.
- Experience certificate in case of departmental contractual candidates.
- No claim for appointment in a higher post on the ground of higher qualification /experience is entertained.
Online application start date: 23/09/2019
Online application end date: 30/11/2019
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: Govt Pollution Control Scientist Govt Pollution Control Jobs With Rs. 56,000/- pm Salary for Scientist Posts, Govt Pollution Control Scientist Job With Rs. 56,000/- pm Salary, government jobs, latest government job, Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings.