Focus Area Science Technology Summer Fellowship 2020 – Pharma Apply
Pharma Summer Fellowship Focus Area Science Technology Summer Fellowship [FAST-SF] – 2020 notification has been released. Indian Academy of Sciences, Bengaluru/ Indian National Science Academy, New Delhi & The National Academy of Sciences, India, Allahabad are inviting applications for the same. Check out all of the details below:
The Inter-Academy Panel has Pioneered the Focus Area Science Technology Summer Fellowship [FAST-SF]. This coming year (2020) our attention will be on the North Eastern States of the Nation and the states of Bihar, Chhattisgarh and Jammu & Kashmir and the FAST-SF will be for students and teachers studying/working in the states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura, Bihar, Chhattisgarh and Jammu & Kashmir.
Approximately 200 fellowships will be offered during 20 to students/teachers studying/working in these states, to work with scientists associated with three Academies’ anywhere in the nation.
A copy of the application format, instructions to applicants such as eligibility standards and a list of names of scientists/faculty that have consented to guide students/teachers to work on short-term projects are displayed online.
Applications are encouraged from interested teachers and students from universities and colleges from North-Eastern states of India, Bihar, Chhattisgarh and Jammu & Kashmir associated with UGC/AICTE/MCI/Accredited Institutions of State Universities for these Fellowships. The application should include:
(a) the application form in the prescribed format;
(b) scanned copies of marks sheets from class X until the last examination;
(c) a write-up (in about 150-250 words) regarding what the applicant wants to learn and achieve.
Note: Student candidates must provide the email id of one of their teachers or HoD familiar with their work. The Academy will approach them for a recommendation letter in the prescribed format. The chosen candidate must work with the assigned guide for two months any time throughout the calendar year though summer months are preferred.
Applications should be submitted by logging on our sites [www.ias.ac.in; http://www.insaindia.res.in and www.nasi.org.in]. The registration number assigned shortly after the online submission has to be quoted in all future correspondence.
The final date for receipt of applications online is 30 November 2020.
Info of selection together with concurrence of this guide will be despatched around February–March 2020. The chosen students/teachers will be provided appropriate round trip train fare along with a monthly fellowship to meet their living expenses at the workplace.
Eligibility: B Pharma (III and IV years only)/ PharmD (III, IV years only)
1) This programme is currently available for all Students and Teachers studying/teaching in the North-Eastern states of India. VIZ. Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Nagaland, Mizoram, Sikkim, Tripura, Bihar, Chhattisgarh and Jammu & Kashmir only.
2) Application ought to be submitted online in the prescribed format. This link is available in the sites of both Academies (www.ias.ac.in;www.insaindia.res.in;www.nasi.org.in).
3) It is required to upload the marks sheets from class X till the previous examination. Please, possess the scanned versions of mark sheets (in JPEG format), before starting to fill up this application.
4) Only 1 application per candidate will be considered. If more than 1 application is submitted, none of the applications will be considered.
5) Answers to columns indicated by an asterisk (*) are compulsory and must be filled.
6) The final date for receipt of applications online is 30 November 2019.
Applicants must be studying in one of the following:
BPharm (III and IV years only)
PharmD (III, IV years only)
7b) Teachers working in North-Eastern states, Bihar, Chattisgarh and Jammu and Kashmir only need apply.
8) The minimum percentage of average marks in core subjects only (i.e. excluding languages) from X std. Up to post-graduation (whichever years completed) should be 65 percent or over. The minimum percentage of average marks doesn’t apply for teachers.
9) PhD students aren’t eligible.
All correspondence Ought to Be addressed :
Mr C S Ravi Kumar
Coordinator, Focus Area Science Technology Summer Fellowship (FAST-SF)
Indian Academy of Sciences
C V Raman Avenue, near Mekhri Circle
Bengaluru 560 080
Tel. -LRB-080-RRB- 2266 1207, 2266 1202, 2266 1221
Editor’s Note: Focus Area Science Technology Summer, INSA Focus Area Science Technology Summer Fellowship [FAST-SF] – 2020, Focus Area Science Technology Summer, Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings.