Cipla Pharma Team Member Job Opening – Apply Online
Cipla Pharma Team Member. Cipla Pharmacy Job. Cipla Ltd invites postgraduate Pharmacy undergraduate B Pharma for the post of a team member. officer post vacancy at Cipla Ltd. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: TEAM MEMBER- TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER (STERILES)
Eligibility: B Pharma, M Pharma
Experience: 4 – 9 Years
- Technology transfer of in house developed products and site transfer products on injections, lyophilised products, pre-filled syringes, ophthalmic solutions, dry powders and complex injectables.
- Monitoring critical manufacturing steps during the execution of trials, scale-up, optimization, exhibit and process validation batches and optimise the critical process parameters for the product launch.
- Perform investigation trials related to API source change, market complaints, OOS, OOT, investigation on launched products and stability study for commercialization of products.
- Preparation of batch manufacturing protocols for performing investigation trials, product evaluation report, process evaluation report, scale-up batch report, optimization batch report, assessment of gap analysis, Quality risk assessment, protocols related to gaps found before product launch.
- Review on MFR, MPR, BMR, BPR, IBMR, BMP, PVP, PVR, PPQ, analytical reports according to the standards and change control.
- Evaluating developmental documents, compatibility data, stability data, DMF, MSDS, filter reports, microbial study reports, literature search for understanding the criticality and nature of the product.
- Ensuring the closure on the execution of transfer batches, of each phase and ensuring the product quality in line with specification limits as per the specific market requirements.
- Participate in the Quality management system related activities, CAPA management, involve in troubleshooting trials and related investigations.
- Documentation and compilation of data on a real-time basis and as per GDP norms.
- Conduct CFT meetings and coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure the readiness of required documents, equipments and materials for batch execution.
- Monitoring and auditing of products to ensure high standards of quality.
- Coordinating the investigation of customer complaints.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category: R&D
Role: Research Scientist
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Editor’s Note: Team Member Job Opening – Apply Online, BPharma job opening 2019, MPharma job opening 2019, Pharmacy job opening 2019, Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings.