Gadvasu Pharma Senior Research Fellow Job Opening
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Senior Research Fellow
(SRF) at a fixed salary “ICAR-23 Outreach programme on zoonotic diseases” ICAR sponsored Scheme. Interested eligible candidates may apply online. Check out all the details on the same below:
Essential qualifications and eligibility conditions for senior research fellow
1. B.V.Sc. &AH/B.V.Sc/B.Sc. in life sciences/B. pharma with a minimum OCPA of
5.00/10.00 basis or 50% marks
2 M.V.Sc. in any Veterinary subject preferably in Veterinary Public Health/M.Sc. Life
Sciences/M. Pharmacy with a minimum OCPA of 6.50 out of 10 basis or 65% marks or
relevant discipline with 4 years/5 years of bachelor’s degree.
3. Knowledge of Punjabi up to Matric level. The condition of knowledge in Punjabi is
however relaxable if the candidate is found otherwise deserving.
- Candidates having a postgraduate degree in Life Sciences with 3 years bachelor’s
degree and 2 years master’s degree should have NET qualification.
- Preference will be given to candidate having experience of working on molecular
techniques like Isolation, PCR, blotting etc.
- The candidate should be capable of extensive travelling and conducting dairy
farms sample collection Pune state
- Candidates having B.V Sc.&A.H/B.V.Sc. and M.V.Sc. degree will be preferred
1. To collect, process and analyse samples using molecular techniques
2. Data collection, data entry and survey
3 Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by PL
The post is purely temporary, and the services of the incumbent are liable to be terminated at any time without any prior notice. The initial appointment will be for three months and will be extended subject to satisfactory performance. The incumbent will have no right whatsoever for absorption in the regular university service
The interview will be conducted on 07.11.2019 at 10:30 am. in the office room of the undersigned.
Editor’s Note: Gadvasu Pharma Senior Research Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings. Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates.