CSIR-NCL Project Associate – MSc Chemistry Job Opening
Applications are invited online for filling up of position on a purely temporary basis, in
the prescribed proforma. The details of the Sponsored Project under which engagement is proposed to be made is as under.
Project Title: Process for the catalytic dehydration of Methanol (MeOH)to dimethyl ether (DME)
Name of Sponsoring Agency: CSIR-HQ
Project Code MLP 100426
Job Title: Project Associate-l
No. of Position: 1
M.Sc. in lnorganic/Analytical chemistry from a recognized university or equivalent with minimum 60%.
Desirable experience, if any
M.Sc. in Inorganic/Analytical Chemistry from a recognized university or equivalent with minimum 60%.
Age Limit 35
Job requirement PA-l: The candidate must have knowledge on catalyst synthesis, characterization analytical protocols, continuous fixed-bed reactions.
Consolidated emoluments per month
(i) 31,000/- + HRA to Scholars who are selected through
(a) National Eligibility Tests-CSIR^UGC NET including lectureship(Assistant Professorship) or GATE or
(b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions.(ii)
25,000/- + HRA for others who do not
The engagement will be initially for a period of three months which may be extended
or curtailed depending on the duration of the tenure of sponsored project / satisfactory performance or conduct of the appointee, as the case may be. The engagement will be purely on a temporary basis and shall not be CSIR/NCL appointment, temporary or otherwise and shall not entitle the appointee to any right/claim whatsoever, implicit or explicit, for his/her consideration against any CSIRNCL post/fellowship.
How to Apply:
1. Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE only through our website
2. Link to apply :http://jobs.ncl.res.in
3. Details can be read from section Jobs Vacancies: https://www.ncl-india.org
4. Candidate should have a valid email before applying online.
5. Scanned photo/signature in JPG/JPEG format only.
6. Candidate’s Photograph File size must be less than 50 kb.
7. Candidate’s Signature File size must be less than 25 kb.
8. Readable scanned copies of Mark sheet(SSc, HSC, Graduation, Master, Ph.D., etc)
9. Keep ready pdf file of all testimonials.
10. Read all instructions title ‘How To Apply’ available at the website.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are a bare minimum and merely possessing of same will not entitle candidates to be called for an interview. Where the number of applications received in response to this Notice of engagement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendation of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interviews to reasonable limits after taking . into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed in the Notice. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field on the date of advertisement.
- The candidates recommended by the Screening Committee to be called for interview would be notified on the website as well as divisional Notice Board on 2511012021 or the candidates may ascertain the information by contacting Mr. P M Dhutraj email id: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact No: 02025902010
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear before the Selection Committee for an online interview. For online interviews, a URL link will be provided to the shortlisted candidates later via email on or before 2511012021.
interviews will be conducted on 2611012021_from 11:00 AM onwards online through
a suitable medium such as Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, Cisco WebEx etc.
No interview call letter will be issued separately.
No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview. Selected candidates will
have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer of engagement.
The application should be filled online before 24.11.2021. Late applications will not be considered.
View Main Notification
Editors Note: CSIR-NCL Project Associate Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.