Teva Pharma Production Specialist Post Vacancy 2019
Teva Pharma Production Specialist Teva Pharma Job. Teva hiring Pharmacy candidates for the post Specialist.Teva Hiring Undergraduate Pharmaceutical Science candidates. Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer committed to improving health. Check out all the details on the same below:
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
Job Title: Production Specialist – 2606
Location: Goa, IN, 560052
Experience/Qualification: 04 to 06 Years in Oral Solid Dosage Form & Bachelor in Pharmacy
- Responsible for keep up and supervision of Granulation & Blending areas in Production
- Should have knowledge on equipment’s like HSMG, FBE, SIFTER, COMILL, MULTIMILL, OCTAGONAL BLENDER, ROLL COMPACTOR etc.
- Preparation & Review of SOPs, other documents & Handling of SAP Transactions related to manufacturing area
- Daily Production planning & execution to achieve production targets in time
- Performing batch manufacturing activities as per BMR & SOPs
- Co-ordination with cross functional department for smooth functioning of production activities
- Shall be accountable for process improvement projects to reduce batch timings and to improve batch yield which in turn will reduce batch cost
- Utilization of allotted manpower in a systematic way for the smooth functioning of the production department
- Responsible for training the second line employees & should undergo training as per identified training needs
- Should ensure compliance to Safety, SOP, Data integrity as per laid down system and procedure
Editor’s Note: Specialist Post Vacancy @ Teva, Pharmaceutical Science job opening 2019, Pharmacy jobs, BPharma jobs 2019 at Teva, Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings.