IISER Tirupati Project Assistant Job Opening 2019 – Apply Now
IISER Tirupati Project Assistant IISER Tirupati Project Fellow Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Tirupati is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high-quality science education and research in the country. Institute invites applications from Indian nationals for the Project Fellow position on a contract basis. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Project Fellow
Name of the project “Nitric Oxide Deoxygenation Reactions and Their Mechanistic Insights”
Description: The project involves the development of an experimental setup that will be used for performing various experiments using atomic/molecular systems relevant to biophysics in gas-phase.
Funding Agency SERB, DST, Govt. of India
Principal Investigator Dr. Pankaj Kumar
Project Code: 30217015
Minimum qualifications M.Sc. in Chemistry (or) equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks.
- Candidates having qualified and having valid CSIR/UGC NETJRF or GATE score card.
- Candidates having experience in organic ligands and inorganic complex synthesis, reactivity studies and work experience on UV-Visible and FT-IR instruments.
• Candidates who have qualified any of the national level tests like CSIR/UGC – NET/GATE etc. with a valid score in the scorecard are eligible for remuneration of Rs. 31000/- + 8% HRA per month (Consolidated).
• Others will be eligible for Rs.16,000/- + 10% HRA per month based on their academic qualification.
No. of post One (1)
Tenure Upto June 30, 2020
Age Not more than 28 years as on closing date of advertisement
How to Apply: –
1. Applicants should send their application by email addressed to [email protected] attaching duly filled application form available below this advt. (converted into PDF) on or before the last date i.e 5.00 P.M. on November 03, 2019. Please mention the name of the Post and Project Code in the subject line. No other application form will be accepted.
2. All eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview scheduled to be held on November 13, 2019 at 10.00 A.M. at IISER Tirupati. No separate email / call letter will be issued.
3. The print out of the application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant along with recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. would be collected at the time of interview. Applicant must bring all the original certificates at the time of interview for the purpose of verification, along with one set of photocopies.
GENERAL INFORMATION / DETAILS ABOUT THE POST
1. The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment/absorption in Funding
Agency or in IISER Tirupati.
3. Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the
funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
4. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities /
5. The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitled candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
6. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
7. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
8. Reservation as per Govt. of India norms will be followed.
9. No interim enquiries/correspondence/ communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
10. Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
11. The candidate selected for this position can also apply for the regular PhD program of IISER Tirupati, provided they satisfy eligibility criteria.
Last date 5.00 P.M. on November 03, 2019
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: Project Fellow Job Opening 2019 – Apply Now, Chemistry job opening, Project Assistant job opening at IISER 2019, Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings. Follow us on Facebook for latest updates.