Syngene Research Associate Post Vacancy – Apply Now
Syngene Research Associate Post Chemistry Research Associate.Syngene Associate Job. Chemistry Candidates with master’s degree are encouraged to apply online at Syngene for vacancies that are available. Syngene is hiring Chemical Science candidates. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online.
Job Title: Senior Research Associate
Job Id: 4798
Eligibility: MSc Chemistry
- Perform synthetic chemistry reactions, reaction work-ups, purification of the compounds by column chromatography, , crystallization, re-crystallization techniques, preparative TLC and operating lab equipments
- Assist the supervisor to take stock of resources (raw materials, solvents, etc.) in the project and report any shortfall and search literature using Reaxys
Provide hands-on training and supervision to juniors while performing synthesis of compounds
- Ensure that the samples generated during the course of synthesis are given for analysis and record subsequent results obtained and update the supervisor / group leader on the progress of synthesis and ensure samples are packed appropriately for shipment
- Record the observations of experiment/reaction, results, utilization of resources and other activities related to the reaction in the laboratory or e-notebook following guidelines and in timely manner and ensure that the same is handled safely and confidentially.
- Ensure that the instrument / equipment are calibrated, undergone preventive maintenance and are kept clean before use and in case of any breakdown, report to maintenance immediately
- Ensure that they know the MSDS of the chemicals they are handling and aware of emergency response procedures in case of accidental spillage, leakage or fire and ensure proper waste segregation as per EHS norms
- Follow EHS and quality system requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual safety and lab safety
- Attend all mandatory trainings and update training records as and when trainings are completed
- Ensure confidentiality at all times
- Prepare SOPs/IOPs/EOPs/OCPs when any new lab activity is identified or existing one requires updation
- Any other lab responsibilities as indicated by the EHSQ team member/ supervisor / group leader.
Editor’s Note: Associate Post Vacancy – Apply Now. Chemical Science job opening 2019, Chemical Science jobs 2019, Chemical Science. Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings.