Pharma Executive Production Post @ Piramal Ltd – Apply
Pharma Executive Production Post Executive – Production. Piramal Ltd invites postgraduate and undergraduate Pharma candidates for the post of Production. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online. Check out all the details on our website Rasayanika.com
Job Title: Executive – Production – (190001FM)
Primary Location: India-Maharashtra-Mahad
Work Locations: Mahad Piramal Enterprises Limited, Plot no. K-1 Additional M.I.D.C. Mahad 402302
Organization: Pharma Solutions
- To allocate manpower.
- Checking cleanliness of area and machines.
- Balance verification
- Verification of Raw materials in granulation.
- To check and monitor the dispensing, granulation and compression activities in the department as per plan.
- To update departmental documents and records.
- To do online completed batches entries and close process orders in SAP system.
- To impart training to the operators and workers and maintain records.
- To maintain inventory of machine accessories and change parts and miscellaneous items required in granulation and compression department.
- To give requisition of BMRs to the QA department.To check the raw material and packing
- material availability in SAP.
- Intimate material shortages to planning department.
- To Update KPIs.
- To investigate and find out root cause analysis of any identified problem.
- To report incident to Human resources and safety department.
- To make a plan of manpower requirement to meet the expected output and delivery schedules under the guidance of HOD.
- To utilize man, machine and material including natural resources like Electricity, Water, Steam and Compressed air to get higher productivity.
- To ensure proper segregation of material, quality of products, cleanliness of machines, walls, flooring, ceiling, windows and scrap area.
- To improve product quality and productivity.
- To co-ordinate with QA, QC, Stores, HR, IT, EHS and Engg. Department.
- To follow Good Manufacturing Practices in the department.
- To maintain quality products and maintain quality norms.
- To maintain sanitation in production area.
- Ensuring upkeep of area and equipment.
- Imparting training to colleagues / subordinates.
- To raise change control, deviation and CAPA.
- To ensure avoidance of breach of data integrity at all levels.
- To ensure compliance to the safety measures.
- To ensure the cleaning of riser filters as per SOP.
- To ensure that preventive maintenance of the machines done by maintenance department.
- To complete monthly production plan.
- To do monthly verification of weighing balances.
- To coordinate to external party to do quarterly and yearly calibration of instruments.
- To maintain record of cycle time of products.
- To maintain change over data of products.
- To verify logbooks from Head of department.
- To determine internal and external QEHS issues as well as needs and expectations of relevant interested parties and monitor the same.
- To implement QEHS policy & objectives.
- Ensure use of PPE.
- To ensure compliance to Safety Measures. Implementation and Documentation of ISO 9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 and ISO 45000:2018.
- To identify & communicate incidents, QEHS non conformities, investigate and take corrective actions on the same.
- To ensure work permit system during maintenance activities.
- To implement QEHS continual improvement projects at site and monitor
- To ensure participation and consultation of worker.