NIMHANS Radiochemistry Research Associate Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the vacant posts mentioned below in the prescribed form from the Indian Nationals for appointment ON CONTRACT BASIS. Chemistry and Pharmaceutical science job vacancy 2021. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: RESEARCH ASSOCIATE (RADIOCHEMISTRY – ACADEMIC) under NI&IR
No of Posts: 01 Post (UR)
Educational Qualification :
a) Post Graduate Degree in M.Sc in Chemistry / M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Sciences / M.Sc in
Nuclear Medicine / M.Pharma from a recognized University / Institution.
b) Ph.D. in relevant field from a recognized University / Institution.
Upper Age limit: 40 years
Pay Matrix: Level 11: Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/-.
Initial Pay in the Pay Matrix: Rs. 67,700/-
Period: On contract basis for 01 years likely to be renewed for the 2nd & 3rd year depending upon the satisfactory performance of duties.
Application Fee: The prescribed application processing fee of Rs. 590/- (including 18% GST) for UR, OBC & EWS candidates & Rs. 295/- (including 18% GST) in case of SC/ST candidates shall be paid through the “PAYMENT” link available in this Institute Website http://www.nimhans.ac.in and the detailed instructions for making the payment is listed in Annexure – 1 below. No Payment is required for PWD Candidates.
How To Apply:
The application in the prescribed form should be submitted along with the transaction/payment details for having remitted the prescribed application processing fee as stated above. The duly filled-in application along with its enclosures has to reach The Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru-560029, India on or before 15.10.2021.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The application form should be downloaded from the Institute Website http://www.nimhans.ac.in & submitted along with required copies of certificates of the
Age Proof, Academic Qualification, Experience Certificate, photo, etc, so as to reach The
Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560 029.
2. Any modification or Corrigendum will be updated in the Institute Website only.
3. The prescribed application processing fee is Rs.590/- (including 18% GST) for UR, OBC &
EWS Candidates and Rs.295/- (including 18% GST) for SC & ST Candidates) shall be paid through the “PAYMENT” link available in this Institute Website http://www.nimhans.ac.in and the detailed instructions for making the payment is listed in Annexure – 1 below. No Payment is required for PWD Candidates.
4. No applications shall be entertained if it is incomplete/received after the last date
prescribed/not forwarded through proper channel. The institute will not take responsibility
for postal delays if any.
5. If necessary, the Institute may not fill up any or all of the above posts and if so, no separate intimation will be given to the candidates.
6. No separate intimation will be given to the ineligible candidates.
7. For applying for more than one post, candidates should send a separate application for each
post along with the transaction/ payment details for having remitted the prescribed
application processing fee for each post as stated above in Sl.No.03.
8. The Candidates will be selected on the basis of a written exam which will be followed by a skill test.
9. Candidates belonging to reserved categories such as OBC, EWS, SC & ST may also apply for the vacancies notified against UR without relaxation in respect of Age as per O.M.
No.36011/1/98-Estt. (Res) dated 01.07.1998.
10. Latest OBC Certificate in Annexure A format containing mention regarding Creamy Layer for OBC candidates in case of their claim against the said category. The said OBC certificate shall be in the format prescribed by GOI as per OM dated 29.12.1993. (order No.3)\ (Appended). Certificates not in the said format will be summarily rejected. Applications without such certification of BC/MBC without mention of Creamy Layer will be considered against UR Category only subject to eligibility. (For format kindly see Annexure A which is attached with this notification in the website).
11. The person claiming reservation under the Economically Weaker Section has to produce
Income and Assets Certificate from the Competent Authority in proper format (Copy
Enclosed in website notification as attachment). Candidates are informed to enclose the
certificate along with the application while submitting the application form. If candidates are failed to enclose the certificate, they will be not entitled to any reservation and will be
considered against UR Category only subject to eligibility. (Kindly refer to Annexure B and C which is attached with this notification in the website).
12. If a vacancy earmarked for EWS cannot be filled up due to the non-availability of a suitable candidate belonging to EWS, it will NOT be carried forward to the next year as backlog.
13. The Number of Vacancies/Category-wise Vacancies may vary/likely to change at any stage of recruitment.
14. Age relaxation will be given as per GOI rules.
15. All the enclosures should be neatly tagged to the application and the name of the post should be clearly specified in the application form.
16. Candidates are informed to write their email id in the application form and to regularly
check their emails as call letters for the said posts will be sent through [email protected] email only.
17. Interim correspondence will not be entertained and replied to.
18. The last date for receipt of the filled-in application together with the relevant documents is on or before 15.10.2021 up to 4.30 P.M.
19. Cutoff date for calculation of age, experience is 15.10.2021.
Editors Note: NIMHANS Radiochemistry Research Associate Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.