Pharma Jobs at NIPER Raebareli – Rs. 47,000 pm Salary
Pharma Jobs at NIPER Raebareli National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Raebareli (NIPER Autonomous Institute of National importance set up by the Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt. of India by act of parliament impart high quality Education and Research in the area of Pharmaceutical Sciences. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Scientist/ Technical Supervisor
No.of posts: 02
M.Sc./ M.Pharm/ M.V.Sc from a recognized University/ Institute
Two years of experience of research/ teaching in Central/ State Govt Organization/ University or research institution or Central/ State autonomous or other recognized institute of repute.
- Experience in maintaining animal house facility with sound knowledge of ethical practice for animal care and experimentation. Expertise in performing pharmacological/toxicological/ microbiological studies. Good knowledge of CPCSEA guideline.
- Experience in handling different bio-analytical /
Age: 35 years
Period of Probation 2 (Two years)
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS, ESSENTIAL INFORMATION AND CLARIFICATIONS:
1. Candidates of only Indian Nationality can apply for these posts.
2. Only the online applications with required uploaded enclosures will be accepted. Applicants should send ONE hard copy of the application on or before 11th November 2019 along with all self-attested testimonials, certificates and all supporting documents wherever required without which the application will not be considered. Applicants must produce original testimonials, certificates and other documents at the time of interview, if called.
The envelope should be super scribed as Application for the Post of Postal Address for sending the Application:
I/c Registrar, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER)-
Raebareli, New Transit Campus, Ahmedpur-Kamlapur (Near CRPF Base Camp and Bijnor
Chowki), PO: Mati, Sarojini Nagar, Lucknow – 226 002, Uttar Pradesh
Email: [email protected]
3. Applicants are advised to ensure before applying that they possess essential qualification and experience for the post. The Experience and Qualification will be reckoned as on the last date for submission of application. No updating of qualification and experience will be entertained after the last date. Mere fulfillment of minimum qualifications and experience does not entitle any candidate to receive call letter for interview and the decision of the NIPER Raebareli shall be final.
4. The maximum age limit and eligibility conditions shall be reckoned as on the date of last date for receipt of applications Relaxation of upper age limit for Departmental Candidates for all positions is as per the Norms for appointment by Direct Recruitment.
5. Application once submitted cannot be altered/ resubmitted, under any circumstances. Further, no request with respect to making changes in any data/particulars entered by the candidate in the Online Application will be entertained, once the application is submitted successfully. Therefore, please keep all data/details ready before you start filling up the Application Online.
6. The persons applying for more than one post must apply separately for each post (along with payment of prescribed fees for each post). Incomplete application in any respect will not be considered.
7. It is advised that the Applications to the Institute may be sent well in advance without waiting for the last date to avoid postal delay or any delay due to other unforeseen events or circumstances. The Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay at any stage.
8. The Institute shall verify the antecedents and documents submitted by applicants at any time, at the time of appointment or during the tenure of service. In case, it is found that the Applicants have submitted fake documents or the Applicants have undesirable clandestine antecedents/background and have suppressed the material information, his/her services shall be liable to be terminated.
9. The character of a person for direct recruitment to the service must be such as to render him/her suitable in all respect for appointment to the service. Persons dismissed by the Union Government or by a State Government or by a Local Authority or a Government Corporation owned or controlled by the Central Government or State Government will be deemed to be ineligible for appointment.
10. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issuance of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to
modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the Applicants.
11. The reservations/relaxations policy for SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/EWS applicants will be as per the existing Govt. of India policy. The upper age limit of Ex-serviceman shall be relaxed by the length of military service increased by three year
12. Reservations and concessions for SC, ST, OBC and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities will be as per existing Government of India norms as amended from time to time. Applicants applying for the reserved posts should clearly state to which category they belong.
13. Applicants seeking reservation under SC/ST category are required to submit certificate on the format prescribed by the Government of India, Department of Personnel & Training (Annexure-I).
14. Applicants seeking reservation under OBC category are required to submit certificate on the format prescribed by the Government of India, Department of Personnel & Training (Annexure-II).
15. Applicants applying for the post(s) reserved for OBC, should submit a self-attested copy of valid caste certificate specifically mentioning Creamy Layer-exclusion in the format prescribed by Govt. of India, issued by competent authority, vide Column 3 of GOI Dept. of Personnel and Training O.M. No. 36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 8.9.1993 and modified vide DoPT’s O.M. No. 36033/3/2004- Estt.(Res) dated 9.3.2004, subsequently revised vide O.M. No.36033/3/2004-Estt.(Res) dated 14.10.2008. The Caste Certificate must be in the format as prescribed by the Govt. of India vide OM No. 36036/2/2013- Estt (Res.) dated 30/05/2014.
16. The person with Degree of Disability of 40% and above are eligible for applying for the
PwBD. Proof to this effect, must be enclosed with the application as per Annexure – III-
(a), III-(b), III-(c) (which ever applicable) without which the application will be treated as
17. The applicants serving in Govt./Semi-Govt./PSUs/Autonomous organization must send their application (in the prescribed format) along with the relevant documents “Through Proper Channel”. In case the applicants are in service and delay is expected in getting endorsement of the employer concerned on the original application, the applicants may submit an advance copy of the application along with all enclosures directly (with or without the employer’s endorsement on the advance copy). The candidates should submit original application through proper channel by the last date mentioned in this employment notification, the applicants will have to submit a ‘NO OBJECTION
CERTIFICATE’ along with Vigilance Clearance Certificate in a sealed cover from his/her employer to the Institute at the time of interview. The candidates are required to send advance copies of their applications but their candidature shall only be considered if their applications are received through proper channel within 10 days after the closing date for receipt of applications (Annexure-IV).
18. Canvassing in any form on behalf of or by any applicant will disqualify him/her from being considered for post.
19. All the appointees including the in-service candidates shall be governed by the New Pension Scheme (NPS) introduced by Govt. of India.
20. Appointments under Direct Recruitment are regular in nature with a probation period as per the norms of the institute and the same shall be confirmed depending upon satisfactory performance of the incumbent.
21. The Institute reserves the right to:
(a) Withdraw the advertisement either partly or wholly at any time without assigning any reason to this effect.
(b) Fill or not to fill up some or all the posts advertised for any reasonswhatsoever
(c) Increase/decrease the number of posts without giving any reason.
(d) Any edition/deletion and changes in matter of terms and conditions given in this notification of recruitment.
(e) Hold Written Test, Skill/Trade Test, Presentation and/or Interview for selection, whenever circumstances so warrant;
22. Request for change of mailing address or e-mail address during the process of recruitment will not be entertained under any circumstances. The Institute will not be responsible for any loss of e-mail, loss of any communication due to wrong address provided by the candidates.
23. Incomplete Hard copy of application or those without relevant supporting documents (self-attested copies of Date of birth/Degrees/Certificates/Mark sheets/Experience Certificates/documents, etc.) will be rejected. Applicants shall have to produce original testimonials at the time of Test / interview, failing which they will not be allowed to appear in Test / interview.
24. Selection committee reserves the right to recommend higher initial pay and position to exceptionally qualified and deserving selected applicants.
25. Applicants have to pay a non-refundable application fees of Rs.1000/- for posts having Pay Level 10 and above and Rs.500/- posts having Pay Level 9 and below. Persons from the SC, ST, PwBD, Ex- Servicemen and women categories are not required to pay application fee. Submission of the application form and payment of fee should be done only through the online process. Please visit Institute’s website www.niperraebareli.edu.in or application portal for the same. After submission of application and payment of fee, a PDF will be generated of the completed form and fees receipt. Applicants are required to print hard copies of application form and fee receipt, sign and send the same along with all self-attested relevant supporting documents by post to:
I/c Registrar, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER)-Raebareli
New Transit Campus, Ahmedpur-Kamlapur (Near CRPF Base Camp and Bijnor Chowki), PO:
Mati, Sarojini Nagar, Lucknow-226 002, Uttar Pradesh
26. In case of any corrigendum/addendum pertaining to this advertisement, the same shall be published on the Institute’s website only. Accordingly, all applicants in their own interests are advised to regularly visit the Institute’s website www.niperraebareli.edu.in. They should also regularly check their email account for updates.
View Main Notification
Ediotr’s Note: NIPER Raebareli – Rs. 47,000 pm Salary, Scientist post vacancy 2019, Pharmaceutical Science job opening 2019, Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings. Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates.