Lecturer PGT Chemistry Job Vacancy @ Punjab Waqf Board
Lecturer PGT Chemistry Job. Punjab Waqf Board seeks applications from eligible candidates for the following teaching and non-teaching posts for schools running under the direct management of the Board. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online. Check out all the details on the same below:
Post: Lecturer PGT
No.of posts: 01
Eligibility: The applicant must possess 2nd class Master’s Degree in the concerned
subject from recognized University with B.Ed. & Certificate of having qualified Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET-II)
Other Mandatory Qualifications:
- Age: Shall be between 18-37 years as on 1st of July, 2019
3-year experience for teaching posts except for Diniyat and 1 year experience for nonteaching posts shall be mandatory.
Note: Teachers working on contract basis for less than 3 years in schools under direct
management of Board shall be permitted to directly appear in the Demonstration cum
Interview, provided they fulfil the basic educational qualifications required for the posts
Selection Criteria and Methodology:
a. All applications shall be pre-screened for checking the educational and other
qualifications and the initial merit of those fulfilling the requisite conditions shall be
prepared as per the following criteria.
1. PGT: The weights for the percentage of marks in PG, B.Ed and experience shall be 50 points,
40 points and 10 points respectively. Each year of experience beyond mandatory
requirement shall be given 2 points subject to a maximum of 10 points.
Salary, Probation and other service conditions:
1. Salary, Probation and service conditions of the recruits shall be governed by the policies
approved by the Board vide its resolution no. 8 dated 21.07.2019 . The recruits shall be
transferable between the schools under the direct management of Board.
2. All communication with candidates regarding the date, venue and time of test,
demonstration cum interview; preliminary list and final selection shall be through Board
website www.pbwakf.org only.
3. All requisite documents to prove claim of the education, marks and experience must be
submitted along with the application form (Annexure A) and self certified.
4. Non-submission of the mark sheets to cross verify the entries in the application form
shall lead to disqualification and hence such application forms will not be considered.
5. Along with Application form and requisite documents, candidates must pay a processing
fee of Rs 500/- in the form of demand draft in favor of Punjab Aukaf payable at
Chandigarh. Application forms without Demand Draft shall not be considered.
6. Application forms due in all respects must be submitted either through speed post or in
person at the following address Education Development Officer O/O Chief Executive Officer
Punjab Waqf Board SCO 1962-63, Sector 22B
7. Application forms complete in all respects in the prescribed format only and received at
the above address by or before 5 pm of the 30th September, 2019 shall only be
8. No TA/DA will be paid for written test/interview etc.
9. Board reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: Job Vacancy @ Punjab Waqf Board, Chemical Science job opening at Punjab Waqf Board, teaching job at Punjab Waqf Board, Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings.