Regulatory Affairs Associate Pharma at Teva – Apply Now
B.Pharma Associate Job. Teva hiring Pharmacy candidates for the post Pharmacist.Teva Hiring Undergraduate Pharmaceutical Science candidates. Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer committed to improving health. Interested candidates check out all the relevant details.
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Associate I
Qualifications: Bpharm or Mpharm
- Publish and dispatch major and complex routine/lifecycle management eCTD submission projects
- Perform document level publishing activities, troubleshoot document issues and perform quality control checks for submission ready documents
- Collaborate with scientific personnel for planning, preparation, publishing and quality control checks of submissions.
- Participate in Global Regulatory Affairs project teams
- Maintain working knowledge of internal and external publishing standards
- Working knowledge of industry legislation and best practices
- Knowledge of regulations/guidelines governing regulatory submissions (eCTD, NeeS, paper)
- Notices when data appear wrong or incomplete, or needs verification. Distinguishes information that is not pertinent to a decision or solution.
Compares observations or finished work to what is expected to find inconsistencies.\
- Remains aware and takes care of details that are easy to overlook or dismiss as insignificant.
- Sees opportunities for creative problem solving while staying within the parameters of good practice. Generates unique but workable and useful solutions to difficult problems.
- Delivers products and services when and where the customer needs them. Explores options when unable to deliver a requested product or service, and pursues solutions until the customer is satisfied.
- 1-2 years in Regulatory Operations or 4-6 years in Regulatory Affairs
Editor’s Note: Specialist Job Vacancy, Specialist Job Opening @ Teva. Specialist Job Opening @ Teva. Pharmaceutical Science job opening at Teva. Job Opening at Teva. Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job opening. Follow us on Facebook for latest updates and much more.