Chemistry Technician Post Vacancy 2019 @ Teva – Apply
Chemistry Technician. Teva hiring Chemistry candidates for the post Technician.Teva Hiring Postgraduate Chemical Science candidates. Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer committed to improving health. Interested candidates check out all the relevant details. Check out all the details on the same below:
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva’s global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.
Job Title: Quality Control Technician
Location: Goa, IN, 403722
No.of posts: 01
Eligibility: Master of Science (Chemistry)
Experience: 3 – 4 Years of Experience
- To maintain Good Laboratory Practices in the laboratory.
- To ensure compliance to the requirements of policy and procedures on Data integrity.
- To maintain the assigned laboratory workplace.
- In-process, Finished product and Cleaning Verification samples analysis by the HPLC techniques/ UV spectrophotometer /IC method.
- Dissolution testing/ Water content / Potentiometric analysis for finished products.
- Physical parameter testing for the finished products.
- Processing of the chromatographic data for the HPLC/GC/ Ion chromatographic analysis.
Editor’s Note: Quality Control Job Opening, Bsc & Msc Quality Control, Teva Quality Control Analyst, Teva. Chemistry jobs, Pharma jobs 2019, Pharmacy jobs, Quality Control specialist. Specialist post at Teva, B Pharma, M Pharma, Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma jobs, Follow us on Facebook as well for latest job updates