Chemistry Ph.D Admission 2019 @ TIFR Hyderabad
The notification for the Admission to Ph.D. Program – 2019-20 has been announced at TIFR Hyderabad. Interested applicants can check details on the eligibility criteria, courses offers, application procedure, research areas, contact details, and application link all given below:
Applications are invited for admissions to TIFR Deemed University, TCIS, TIFR-Hyderabad for Ph.D. and Integrated M.Sc.-Ph.D. degree programmes under the Subject Boards of Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The doctoral programme offers exciting research opportunities in a range of subject areas, and rigorous training aimed at fostering the broad academic growth of students and to meet the specialized needs of their research. The students will receive a degree through the subject boards of the graduate school of TIFR.
Current research activities at TIFR-H are in the areas of Soft Condensed Matter Physics, Fluid Dynamics, Materials, Chemical Sciences, Optics and Biological Sciences.
Subject Board of Chemistry
- Ph.D.: M.Sc. (Chemistry) / M.Tech. (Chemical Sciences) / M.Pharm or equivalent science / engineering / medical degree.
- Integrated M.Sc.-Ph.D.: B.Sc/ B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Pharm or equivalent science / engineering / medical degree
In addition, the candidate must have qualified in any of the following examinations in Chemical Sciences / Engineering:
- The written test of TIFR (2019) / GATE (Minimum valid score of 450 in 2017, 2018 or 2019)/ JAM 2019 (only for Integrated M.Sc.-Ph.D., Minimum rank of 400 or better) / CSIR UGC NET 2017 or 2018 (JRF eligible only).
Candidates fulfilling the above-mentioned eligibility criteria are invited to apply through our online portal. Shortlisted candidates (based on their academic performance and the qualifying tests mentioned above) will be called for a personal interview which will be held at TCIS, TIFR-Hyderabad tentatively in May-June 2019.
- Through TIFR Entrance Exam (GS2019): Based on the academic performance and the results of TIFR exam, shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
- Through GATE/JAM/CSIR-UGC NET: Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria should apply through our online portal.
- Online application is open now, last date to submit application is 20-04-2019 23:59:59
However, if you are not able to apply online, please Click here to download the application form, print, fill and mail it in an envelope superscribed “GS-2019 Interviews – (Subject and Program)” to the following address:Academic Co-ordinator,
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research,
36/P, Gopanpally Village,
Hyderabad – 500107, INDIA
P: +91 40 2020 3001 Last Date To Apply: 20-04-2019 23:59:59 View Main Notification