49+ Drug Inspector Govt Job @ TNPSC With Upto Rs 2 Lakh Salary
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Pharma Jobs. Pharma jobs. Drug inspector post at Tamil Nadu Medical Service. Junior Analyst Post. Applications are invited from eligible candidates only through online mode for direct recruitment to the posts of Drugs Inspector in the Tamil Nadu Medical Service and Junior Analyst in the Tamil Nadu Medical Subordinate Service. Check out all the details on the same below:
|Name of the post||Post Code||Name of the service||No. of vacancies||Scale of pay|
|Drugs Inspector||(Post Code No. 1972)||Tamil Nadu Medical Service (Service Code No. 048)||40 (2017-2019)||Rs.37700 – 119500 (Level 20) as per the Tamil Nadu Revised Pay Rules, 2017|
|Junior Analyst in the Drugs Testing Laboratory||(Post Code No. 2006)||Tamil Nadu Medical Subordinate Service (Service Code.049)||9 (2017-2019)||Rs.36400 – 115700 (Level 16) as per Tamil Nadu Revised Pay Rules 2017|
Post Code No. 1972
Job Title: Drug Inspector Govt Job
Name of Service: Tamil Nadu Medical Service (Service Code No. 048)
No.of posts: 40
Eligibility: Must possess a degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Science or
Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a University or
Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grant
Pay Scale: Rs.37700 – 119500 (Level 20) as per the Tamil Nadu Revised Pay Rules, 2017
Age Limit: 18 years minimum
Post Code No. 2006
Job Title: Junior Analyst
No.of posts: 09
Eligibility: A Degree in Pharmacy or A Degree in Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Degree in Chemistry
Experience: Experience in the analysis of drugs for a period of not less than one year in the case of persons possessing a degree in Pharmacy or a Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry with Analytical Chemistry as a special subject and for a period of not less than two years in the case of persons possessing a degree in Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
(i) The qualification prescribed for the posts should have been obtained by passing the
required qualification in the following order of studies: 10th + HSC or it’s equivalent +
Bachelor‟s degree + Post-graduate degree as required under Section 25 of the Tamil Nadu
Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016. Results of the examination should
have been declared on or before the date of notification. (Section 20(4)(iv) of the Tamil
Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016).
(ii) With respect to the post of Junior Analyst, the qualifications considered equivalent is
indicated in Annexure-I to this notification.
(iii) Applicants claiming equivalence of qualification should upload and submit evidence for
equivalence of qualification, in the form of government order issued on or before the date of this notification, and produce it when called for, failing which, their application will be
summarily rejected. The government orders regarding equivalence of qualification issued
after the date of this notification will not be accepted. (For further details regarding
equivalence of qualification refer to para.10 of the “Instructions to Applicants”).
(iv) With respect to the applicants who are applying for the post of Junior Analyst, they should upload or submit an experience certificate as provided in Annexure-II to this notification when
Pay Scale: Rs.36400 – 115700 (Level 16) as per Tamil Nadu Revised Pay Rules 2017
IMPORTANT DATES & TIME For Drug Inspector Govt Job Exam TNPSC
- Date of notification : 12.04.2019
- Last date for submission of application : 12.05.2019
- Last date for payment of fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank) :14.05.2019
Note: Refer Annexure-V of this notification regarding the tentative timeline for the
Registration Fee: Rs 150 is to be paid. For One Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O. (Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated
Note: Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration system
within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.
i) For candidates who are applying only for the post of Junior Analyst- Rs.150/-
ii) For candidates who are applying only for the post of Drugs Inspector – Rs.200/-
iii) For candidates who are applying for both the posts of Drugs- Rs.200/- Inspector and Junior Analyst.
The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the concession noted below.
Mode of payment:
Examination fee of Rs.150/- (Rupees One hundred and fifty only) or Rs.200/- (Rupees
Two hundred only), as the case may be, is payable online through Net Banking / Credit
card / Debit card or it can be paid offline at the State Bank of India / Indian Bank within
two days from the date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the
- Applicants have also to pay the service charges as applicable.
- Offline mode of payment in the form of demand draft / postal order etc. will not be
accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be summarily
Selection Procedure for Drug Inspector Govt Job & Junior Analyst job:
Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral
Test in the shape of an interview. The final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicants at the written examination and oral test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Applicants‟ appearance in the written examination and oral test is compulsory. The applicant who has not appeared for any of the subjects in the written examination will not be considered for selection even if he/she secures the minimum qualifying marks for selection.
(For further details refer to para. 23 (b) of the“Instructions to Applicants”)
How To Apply:
for 49+ Drug Inspector Govt Job
- Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission‟s websites
www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net or www.tnpscexams.in
- “One Time Registration” (OTR) and “Applicant’s Dashboard” are mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for five years from the date of registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
- To apply under One Time Registration system, applicants should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificates specified, if any, and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the same, as per the specifications are given in the guidelines for scanning and uploading of photograph and signature.
- Applicants who have already registered under One Time Registration system on or before 29.09.2015 shall use their existing user ID and password to create the applicant‟s dashboard in the new One Time Registration system. No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID under One Time Registration system.
- Applicants should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available
information and update them.
- One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and giving a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate them to maintain their own profile. Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click “Apply” against the recruitment notified in the Commission‟s website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
- Applicants should select the name of the post (s) and service to which they wish to apply.
- Online applications uploaded without the photograph, specified documents, and signature
will be rejected.
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application including the name of the applicant, post applied, educational qualifications, communal category, date of birth, address, e-mail ID, examination center, etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, applicants are requested to fill the online application form with utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- PRINT OPTION:
a) After submitting the application, applicants can save/print their application in PDF
b) On entering user ID and password, applicants can download their application and print, if required.
c) Applicants need not to send the printout of the online application or any other
supporting documents to the Commission. Application and all the required
certificates will be verified only when the applicants come up for certificate
Last Date To Apply: 12.5.2019
Read Complete detail in below notification before applying.
Editor’s Note: Drug Inspector Govt Job, 49+ Drug Inspector Govt Job @ TNPSC, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Pharma Jobs, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Pharma Jobs – Official Notification,M Pharma jobs. Pharma jobs 2019. Drug Inspector Jobs. Pharmaceutical Science jobs. Junior Analyst. Drug jobs. Pharma, Masters in pharmacy, Tnspc, B Pharma, M Pharma jobs, Chemistry jobs, Msc Chemistry jobs,Analyst post. Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job opening.