Chemistry Officer, Junior Production Officer Post Vacancy @ Lupin Ltd
Chemistry Officer, Junior Production Officer Post Vacancy @ Lupin Ltd. Career @ Lupin Ltd. Bsc Chemistry jobs, MSc Chemistry jobs, Chemistry jobs, Lupin Ltd invites undergraduate and Postgraduates Chemistry candidates for the post of Junior Production officer. Production Officer Post vacancy @ Lupin Ltd. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Officer/Junior Production
No.of posts: 10
Eligibility: BSc Chemistry/ MSc Chemistry
- Relevant Exposure in API/Bulk Drug /Pharma/ Industry with Process Safety implementation, Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills.
- Candidate must have scored 60% marks / 1st Class in their highest qualification, if having less than 05 years of post qualification experience.
- Behavioral Attributes: Customer Focus, Effective communication skills, Execution Excellence, Building Positive Working relationship, Decision Making through strategic thinking, Achievement orientation, Developing others.
- Physical Capabilities: Normal skin and appendages, no chest diseases no physical deformity/ disability/ disorder/ vision bilateral corrected, no color blindness, normal blood pressure, no communicable /infectious/ occupational diseases.
Salary: INR 2,50,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
- To perform cleaning of equipment and utensils as per the define SOPs and instructions provided in BCR. Update the cleaning and usage status.
- To follow the gowning requirements, hygienic practices and all measures to protect products from any external/environmental contaminates.
- To maintain & monitor the defining environmental conditions in Powder Processing Area.
- Perform the batch charging activities. Check the quantities and status of raw material being use for the batch are appropriate, adequate and calculated as specified in respective BPR.
- Periodic cleaning and sanitization of Plant area & Powder processing area. Maintain the cleanliness of work area to prevent any chances of contamination.
- To maintain the process parameters and conditions as per the instructions in BPR/BCR while batch operation. Having acquainted with critical and key conditions requirement for the batch/process/equipment.
- Record and document the work done. Make the entry of observations, parameters, status and conditions as relevant and at define interval in BPR/BCR/Logbook while performing the task. Report the abnormality observed.
- To perform in-processing / intermediate sampling during batch operation. Send the sample to QC lab for testing with proper identification and at define intervals.
- To perform finished product processing, packing, sealing and labeling activity in PP area. Ensure proper storage and movement of finished product in PP area.
- Material/chemical handling in safe and compliant manner. Weighing, labeling, transfer, storage, charging and unloading of raw materials, solvents and intermediates in plant area & powder processing area.
Editor’s Note: Bsc Chemistry jobs, MSc Chemistry jobs, Chemistry jobs, Chemistry, MSc, BSc, Chemistry jobs at Lupin Ltd. Lupin Ltd. Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma jobs.