Job Title: Senior Executive
No. of Posts: 5
Looking for Life Science Graduates for the role of Senior Executive – Quality Control – Electrophoresis for Injectables having 3-6 years of experience.
Responsible for batch release, stability testing, comparative analysis, validation and other testing activities along with related documentation.
1. Analysis of all types of samples for batch release, stability testing, comparative analysis, validation and other testing activities along with proper documentation as per approved STPs and protocols.
2. Support in investigation of LIR, OOS, OOT, deviation and change control.
3. Preparation and review of documents.
4. Verification/ calibration/ qualification/ monitoring activities of various QC instruments/equipments as per schedule.
5. Management of reserve samples, cold rooms
6. Training/ qualification/validation of methods during technology transfer from R&D to QC.
7. Responsible for general work place cleanliness, proper equipment management.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION- M.Sc chemistry/biochemistry/Biotech
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can share their profile on [email protected]