Phd Chemistry R&D Scientist Post Vacancy @ Unilever
Phd Chemistry R&D Scientist Post Vacancy @ Unilever. Career @ Unilever. Unilever invites Ph.D. chemistry candidates for the post of Scientist. Candidates interested in a career in Research and development can apply for this job post. Check out all the details below:
Job Title: Scientist – Physical Science / Informatics Modeller
Work Location: Bangalore
Eligibility: A Ph.D. or equivalent in Material Science, Chemistry or Physics modelling – with an understanding in any of physical science related to soft matter, solution state, mesoscale or informatics related approaches.
- 5 years or more total experience.
- Proven track record of delivery
- The ability to work effectively across multiple sites and functions. This is particularly important as success depends upon tight coordination with Project Leaders and technical
- experts in other groups and other sites.
- The ability to present and communicate in a compelling, efficient and effective manner, even outside the R&D audience
- The capability to manage external collaborations with strategic partners, both academic and industrial
Purpose: To help drive and develop a range of physical science, soft matter or informatics modelling approaches in our Digital R&D (DRD) organisation that will impact across our research and development sites and ensure that the science and technology developed translates directly to the business.
- Engage in one or more areas of modeling and apply to Unilever physical science domains using expertise in any one of soft matter/solution state/informatics.
- Help coordinate selected external modeling activities, translate, steer the direction and act to support most effective dissemination of outcomes/actions.
- Work in partnership with Program Leaders to formulate applied research programs, articulate milestones and deliver them on time and in full.
- Input into and help develop the scientific strategy for selected modeling themes.
- Develop ideas and proposals that can contribute to longer-term DRD and business objectives.
- Build and maintain modeling knowledge and networks of experts and activities across Unilever R&D.
- Develop skills through coaching, mentoring, and formal training so that the quality of science is feed into the organisation.
- Support the development of key strategic collaborators via engaging in the development of scientific capabilities/facilities both internally and externally.
- Embrace the global way of working across Unilever R&D sites, promoting global mindset and collaboration – via all aspects of modeling activities and behaviors.
- Promote the internal dissemination of results and ideas and bank them through the reporting system, external publication and IP opportunities arising.
- Support democratization of models and ensure the right models are developed to work in practice (suitable for our fast-paced environment).