Govt CMET PhD Chemistry Job Opening 2022 – Applications Invited
C-MET invites eligible and highly motivated candidates for filling up the Research associate temporary and time-bound positions under MeitY, a New Delhi-sponsored project. Research Associate job opening 2022. Ph.D. Chemistry job opening 2022. Ph.D. jobs 2022. In chemistry job opening 2022, Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Project Title: “National Centre on Quantum Materials Technology” at C-MET, Pune.
The positions are purely temporary and continuation during this period is subject to yearly review and satisfactory performance of the incumbent. (Maximum tenure upto 05 years or co-terminus of the project)
Job Title: Research Associate II
No.of posts: 02
Elibgility Criteria: PhD in Physics/Materials Science/Chemistry with at least one publication in Science citation indexed (SCI) Journal.
Synthesis/Deposition expertise in Chemical Vapor Deposition or Atomic Layer deposition or DC/RF Magnetron Sputtering or Single-crystal growth tools for 2D materials/ Carbon-based materials/ superconductors.
Conversant with design tools like AutoCAD, Solid work programming using LabView /Python /C /VB /MATLAB / QC Framework. Experience in Cryogenic DC/RF/Microwave Measurements/wiring/ instrumentation will be highly appreciated.
The ideal research associate should be extremely strong academically with the ability to do independent research and leadership qualities. Research interest in Quantum Materials and Technology.
Work profile: Responsible for Synthesizing/Depositing Nanomaterials, characterization, and Device Nanofabrication in a clean room environment. Validating the quality of materials via tests. Responsible for the design of the experiment (DoE). Development of 3D CAD designs, programming sequences using Python using measurements.
Salary: Rs. 62,230/- consolidated per month
Additional: One month Basic towards medical reimbursement
Age: Not exceeding 35 years as on the date of application
Job Title: Project Assistant I
No.of posts: 03
Eligibility Criteria: M. Sc. in Physics/Chemistry/Materials Science
Desirable: Conversant with thin film deposition techniques, Vacuum technology, programming using LabView/Python/ C/VB/ MATLAB/QC Framework, Synthesis using Chemical Vapor Deposition, Physical deposition methods, and Instrumentation knowledge. The ideal project assistant should be extremely strong academically with the ability to do
independent research. Research interest in Quantum Materials and Technology.
Work Profile: carrying out day to day experiments, synthesizing
and characterization of materials, development of programming
sequences using python for measurements, electrical
measurement of devices
Salary: Rs. 39,370/- consolidated
Additional: One month Basic towards medical reimbursement
Age: Not exceeding 35 years as on the date of the interview
For application Format & other important details, please visit their website
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC as per GOI norms
2. Final Year students who have appeared/will appear for final examinations can also apply. However, if selected the candidate should be able to show the final result before being appointed.
3. Nature of Position: The engagement to the above positions is purely temporary (total tenure 05 years) and time-bound as mentioned above.
4. Application Fee: The application fee is Rs. 100/- for Research Associate-II and Rs. 50/- for Project Assistant –I online to Centre For Materials For Electronics Technology, Pune Bank Name: Punjab National Bank, Account No; 0495000100063589, IFSC Code: PUNB0049500, Account Type: Saving, Branch: Pashan Pune. No application fee for SC/ST and Woman Candidates. Forms received without an application fee will not be considered and fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. (Indian Postal Order or Demand Draft are not accepted)
5. How To Apply: Interested candidates must fill in the online form through the link for RA-II (https://forms.gle/eSvFffJ6EUwuZznd6), for PA-1 (https://forms.gle/Z4DuW3py7xsAQiYs9) along with self-attested certificates and payment details on or before 24/06/2022. No communications with respect to the incomplete application or typo errors or missing documents will be entertained.
6. If the number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large, the constituted selection committee may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit of desirable qualification and /or on the record of academic performance and/or any other benchmark decided by a committee constituted to screen the applications.
7. Only shortlisted / screened-in candidates will be communicated by email for the interview. No communication will be entertained with candidates who are not called for Interview. The mode of the interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates.
8. Leave: Casual leave 8 days in a Calendar year.
9. The selected candidates shall not have any legal right to claim his/her regularization/appointment by absorption or otherwise against any regular post or any further contractual engagement on termination of the scheme/project.
10. Only Indian Nationals need to apply. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his / her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of C-MET. C-MET reserves the right to cancel / terminate the candidature at any point of time during the engagement process, if any wrong declaration, misrepresentation or concealment is detected.
11. C-MET reserves the right to cancel / terminate the candidature at any point of time during the engagement process, if any wrong declaration, misrepresentation or concealment is detected then his / her engagement shall be liable to be terminated without prejudice to any other necessary action will be initiate by the society as per Rule of law. The decision of the competent authority will be final and binding on the candidate. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the position applied for.
12. Any addendum/corrigendum will be web-hosted in our website only. Therefore candidates may periodically see our website.
13. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Find the application form attached in the notification below
Editors Note: Govt CMET PhD Chemistry job, Govt CMET PhD Chemistry Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.