Msc Chemistry Quality Control Technician Post @ Teva Pharmaceutical
Msc Chemistry Quality Control Technician Post @ Teva Pharmaceutical. Teva Pharmaceutical Recruiting postgraduate Msc Chemistry candidates having at least one year of experience in Laboratory. Msc Chemistry jobs @ Teva Pharmaceutical Ltd. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Id: 7210
Work Location: Goa, IN, 403722
Job Title: Quality Control Technician
Eligibility: Master of Science (Chemistry)
Experience: 1 – 3 Years Experience
Skills and specific knowledge required:
- Good analytical skills, and knowledge on different instruments used in the laboratory for day today analysis.
- Good Job knowledge and hands-on experience in various laboratory instruments and analytical techniques.
Role Description Summary:
To perform the analysis of finished products in the Laboratory.
- To maintain Good Laboratory Practices in the laboratory.
- To maintain the assigned Laboratory workplace, instruments, and equipment.
- Analysis and Reporting of finished products & cleaning samples and in-process samples.
- Reporting of Events, chromatographic errors and OOS (If any).
- To maintain safety practice in the laboratory.
- Any other responsibilities are given by Section-Head.
Editor’s Note: Chemistry jobs in Goa, Goa, MSc Chemistry jobs, Teva Pharmaceutical, Chemistry jobs in Teva Pharmaceutical, Teva Pharmaceutical Ltd, quality control officer job at Teva Pharmaceutical. Subscribe to Rasayanika for more Chemistry and pharma jobs.