USP Pharma Scientist Job Opening – U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention
U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention Scientist USP job. Pharma Scientist. Scientist Post. Pharma. Pharma jobs at USP. Chemistry jobs at USP, Chemistry jobs, USP. USP invites candidates with a Masters degree in Pharma or for the post of Scientist. Check out all the details on Rasayanika.com
Job Title: Scientist II (Bioanalytical) – Biologics
- M. Pharm. in relevant stream of biological sciences with 4-6 years of relevant experience in working with the biologics product class.
- Experience should include strong technical knowledge and practical experience in Bioanalytical area.
- Work experience in cGLP/cGMP environment is desirable.
- M. Pharm with expertise on techniques like HPLC, UPLC, Colorimetry, Spectrophotometry & Electrophoresis (IEF, SDS-PAGE, Western Blot)
- Expertise in Mass Spectrometry (Characterization/Quantification) & Capillary Electrophoresis would be preferred.
- Understanding of QMS along with good communication skills is a must.
- Ability to plan, design, execute, troubleshoot, and resolve technical issues within the scope.
Summary of the Position
This is a hands-on, non-supervisory position in which the incumbent applies their knowledge and practical experience in execution of bioanalytical projects on collaborative testing of reference standards, documentary standards and characterization of biological products. Additionally, the incumbent will also actively engage and contribute in verification, international and national reference standard development programs as assigned.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Aligns with USP’s mission, goals and objectives; complies with USP’s guidelines and other requirements.
- Plans and executes Compendial, Verification and R&D projects for product classes such as proteins, monoclonal antibodies, peptides, antibiotics and any other biological products as assigned.
- Prepare project reports as per USP’s quality systems and procedures.
- Demonstrates strong skills and expertise in Bioanalytical methods in the areas of
- Chromatography, Colorimetric assays, Electrophoresis & Mass spectrometry.
- Routinely applies personal experience, academic training, and technical insights to troubleshoot and solve problems in the laboratory.
- Complies with USP’s Quality Management System and assists group leaders in implementing process improvements
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Editors Note: USP Pharma Scientist Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.