PHARMACOPOEIA COMMISSION FOR INDIAN MEDICINE & HOMOEOPATHY (PCIM&H)
An Autonomous Body under Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India
PLIM Campus, Kamla Nehru Nagar, Ghaziabad-201002 (U.P)
Pharmacopoeia Commission for Indian Medicine & Homoeopathy (PCIM&H) is an autonomous body under Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India, with an objective to develop Pharmacopoeial Standards for Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani and Homoeopathic drugs and to publish Ayurvedic, Siddha, Unani and Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia of India for the promotion of Quality and Safety of ASU&H Drugs.
Job Title: Scientific Officer (Inorganic Chemistry)
No. of Posts: 1
Age Limit: Not exceeding 40 Years.
Salary: Pay Band-3 (`15,600-39,100/- + Grade Pay of `5,400/-)
(i) Master’s degree in Inorganic Chemistry from a recognized university or equivalent.
(ii) 05 yearsexperiencein analysis/testing or Pharmacopoeial standardization of Minerals and Metals.
(iii) At least 3 scientific publications in the peer reviewed indexed journals.
a) Doctorate degree in relevant subject mentioned under educational qualification at serial no. (i)
with research publications on quality standards of Ayurveda, Siddha and Unani drugs.
b) Working experience in Pharmacopoeial work or Drug Testing Laboratory.
General Terms and Conditions:
1) The posts are temporary but likely to continue. The fresh appointees shall be governed by
new pension scheme. The selected candidates will be on probation for two years.
2) Age relaxation will be admissible for SC/ST/OBC/PH/Govt. Servant etc. as per Central
Govt. rules in force. Experience would be determined as on date of application. For
deputation/ Short Term Contract the tenure will be for a period of 5 years or upto 60
years age of the candidate, whichever is earlier. The age limit for all recruitment will
be determined as on last date for application i.e. 45 days from the date of publication
of this Advertisement in Employment News.
3) The details of eligibility, age, qualification, experience format of application etc. may
be seen in the detailed advertisement available at the website www.ayush.gov.in
and www.employmentnews. gov.in.
4) The applications received after due date will not be considered under any circumstances.
5) Persons already in service must submit their applications through proper channel. While
forwarding applications of in-service candidates, Head of the Institutions should certify that
the applicants are free from Administrative and Vigilance angle and that no vigilance
proceedings are pending or contemplated. Photocopies of ACRs dossier of the candidate(s)
for the last five years may also be forwarded along with application in sealed covers.
6) Late applications/ incomplete applications/application without self-attested copies
of academic qualification (Certification and mark sheet), age and community will
summarily be rejected.
7) Canvassing in any form by or on behalf of any candidate or bringing political or other
outside influence with regard to selection/recruitment will disqualify the candidate.
8) Director, PCIM&H reserves the right to cancel the recruitment for all/any of the post
without giving any reason.
9) Number of posts mentioned above may increase or decrease as per the discretion
of the Commission.
10) The application for the above post(s) should reach the Director In-charge,
Pharmacopoeia Commission for Indian Medicine & Homoeopathy, PLIM
Campus, Kamla Nehru Nagar, Post Kavi Nagar, Ghaziabad-201002 (U.P.).
Envelope containing the application should be superscripted “Application for the post
11) The last date of receipt of the application will be 45 days from the date of
publication of this Advertisement in Employment News.
Mode of Recruitment: Direct Recruitment