Chemistry & Pharma Jobs @ ONGC – Official Notification 2019
Chemistry & Pharma Jobs @ ONGC – Official Notification 2019. ONGC recruiting chemistry and pharma candidates for Technical assistant and pharmacist post. Chemistry & Pharma jobs. Bsc Chemistry jobs. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, Western Sector, Gujarat invites Online Applications from young and energetic candidates for the following regular posts with the pay scales as mentioned below.
Post Code: 01
Job Title: Technical Assistant GD.III(Chemistry)
No.of posts: 19
Eligibility: Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry.
Pay Scale: Rs.12000/- to Rs.27000/-
Post Code: 13
Job Title: Jr. Technical Assistant (Chemistry)
No. of posts: 12
Eligibility: B.Sc. with Chemistry as the main subject.
Pay Scale: Rs.11000/- to Rs.24000/-
Post Code: 25
Job Title: Pharmacist Grade-IV Allopathy
No.of posts: 17
Eligibility: Diploma in Pharmacy of minimum 2 years duration and should be registered with Pharmacy Council.
Pay Scale: Rs.11000/- to Rs.24000/-
- For A2 & A1 level posts
General: Maximum 30 years, Minimum 18 years (Born between 20/02/1989 to 20/02/2001)
OBC: Maximum 33 years Minimum 18 years (Born between 20/02/1986 to 20/02/2001)
SC/ST: Maximum 35 years Minimum 18 years (Born between 20/02/1984 to 20/02/2001)
How To Apply:
Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their passing the company’s Medical Examination as per standards laid down under ONGC Medical Examination of Employees Rules, 1996. Details of the rules are available on ONGC’s Website at www.ongcindia.com.
Weightage shall be given to Academic performance based on the marks obtained in the qualifying Examination as follows:
Chemistry Discipline & Support Discipline
- Above 40 to 50 % : 05
- Above 50 to 60 % : 10
- Above 60%: 15
- 5 marks shall be granted to departmental candidates for the Technical post who have served 5 years or more in the Engineering discipline in ONGC, inline with the marks awarded to candidates possessing Apprenticeship training certificate.
- Candidates must possess a minimum score of 40% marks in the essential qualification.
- The qualification(s) possessed by the candidates must have the required approval of the respective statutory bodies. For Ex-Servicemen candidates, the qualification equivalency as per Govt. of India’s instructions shall be applicable. They, however, must possess discharge certificate clearly indicating the qualification equivalency. In such a case they shall be given minimum marks in the qualification criteria. In case they possess actual qualification they shall be awarded
- Skill test – Driving test, PET, Typing test, stenography test etc. wherever applicable shall continue to be of qualifying nature only. i.e. No weight of marks for such test.
- Candidates have to provide the marks scored by them in the essential qualification at the time of online application as per their final mark sheet. In cases where instead of marks CGPA/DCPA scores are awarded, the candidates shall enter the marks as per the conversion formula adopted by the institution / University clearly stating such a formula. Where the percentage of marks is not given by the institution or where no conversion formula is given by the institution/university to convert CGPA / DGPA etc. into
a percentage, the candidate shall have to submit a certificate from his / her institution certifying to this effect. In such cases, the candidates shall convert the CGPA / DGPA etc. into percentage by the following formula : CGPA etc Obtained / Total CGPA etc. * 100,
- The qualification(s) possessed by the candidates must have the required approval of the respective statutory bodies.
Online applications will be available from 31.01.2019 (10.00 hrs.) to 20.02.2019 (18.00 hrs.)
View Main Notification