BARC Online Exam OCES & DGFS 2019 – Chemistry Candidates Apply
BARC Online Exam OCES & DGFS 2019 – Chemistry Candidates Apply. Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Invite postgraduate Msc Chemistry candidates for the post of Scientific Officer. Msc Chemistry jobs @ Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Training Schools. Check out all the details on the same below:
TRAINING SCHEMES :
- One-Year Orientation Course for Engineering Graduates and Science Postgraduates for the year 2019-2020 (OCES-2019)
- Two-Year DAE Graduate Fellowship Scheme for Engineering Graduates and Physics Postgraduates for the years 2019 – 2021 (DGFS – 2019).
For Chemistry Discipline (code 42): M.Sc. in Chemistry with Physics up to B.Sc. or at subsidiary and/or ancillary level in case of 5-year integrated M.Sc. and Mathematics at Std. XII or at B.Sc. or at subsidiary and/or ancillary level in case of 5-year integrated M.Sc., with a minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in M.Sc. All candidates (other than those applying with a 5-year integrated M.Sc. degree) must additionally have a minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in B.Sc. Applicants opting to be considered on the basis of a GATE Score should have a valid GATE-2018 or GATE-2019 Score in ‘Chemistry’.
Selection to OCES/DGFS-2018 is a two-step procedure:
- Online Screening Test
- Selection Interviews
Online Screening Test:
- It will be conducted in all the nine Engineering areas (codes 21-29) and at the five Science areas (codes 41-43 and 45-46) at over two cities spread across India.
- Candidates taking the Online Test in one of the nine engineering disciplines or among the five science disciplines will have the ability to choose their center as well as the date and time of the session where they desire to appear for the Online Test, subject to availability.
- The Online Screening Test for OCES/DGFS-2019 will be held in March 2019.
Note: Candidates will be screened for Choice Interview on the basis of GATE-2019 Score or a. Cut-off GATE scores for screening into Selection Interviews will be determined only after the Online Test has reasoned and applicants are therefore advised to optimize their odds of being screened to the Selection Interview phase by availing both of their screening paths detailed above.
- Selection Interviews of short-listed candidates will be conducted at the BARC Training School, Mumbai.
- Selection Interviews are scheduled to be held in May-June. short-listed candidates for Choice Interview will be posted on the Online Application Portal in the second week of April 2019.
- Candidates will be able to decide on an Interview slot, according to accessibility, on the Online Application Portal, in the third week of April 2019. The final choice is solely on the basis of performance in the Choice interview, subject to health.
- A non-refundable Program Fee of Rs. 500 is chargeable in the male applicants belonging to General and OBC categories. Women candidates, candidates belonging to SC/ST, Dependents of Defence Personnel Killed in Action (DODPKIA) and Physically Challenged candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee. All candidates who have paid application Fee at a branch of State Bank of India must produce original challan in the time of Selection Interview.
- Candidates awaiting final results or because of appearing for GATE-2019 may also apply. Candidates who are eligible in all other respects but are awaiting final results will be allowed to commence course work if selected. However, retention of those candidates in the OCES or DGFS applications is subject to the mark-sheet of the final result, which meets the eligibility requirements of the OCES / DGFS programs, being filed by Nov 30, 2019 in case of OCES TSOs and as per the requirement of the concerned DGFS Institutes in the case of DGFS Fellows.
How To Apply:
The application will be available from December 26, 2018, to February 4 th 2019 and submit an Online Application by following the instructions therein. Candidates are advised to read the ‘Information Brochure’ before applying.\
|Launching of online application portal for OCES/DGFS-2019||26th December 2018|
|Last Date of Online Application||4th February 2019|
|Online Test||9th -15 th March|
|Last date for candidates to upload their gate score||1st April 2019|
|Display of list of candidates shortlisted for interview on the online portal||11 th April 2019|
|Availability of slots for qualified candidates||15th to 19 th April 2019|
|Selection interviews||20 th may to 21st June 2019|
|Display of list of candidates finally selected for OCES/DGFS-2019 on online portal||last week of June 2019|
|Last date for selected OCES/DGFS-2019 candidates to give details in DGFS Institute for admission||4 th July 2019|
|Declaration of the list of students selected for DGFS-2019 on online portal||2nd week of July 2019|
The last date for BARC OCES/DGFS – 2019 Preliminary Registration has been extended till February 4, 2019 and Final Submission has been extended till February 5, 2019.
View Main Notification