Phd Fellowship in Physical Chemistry @ University of Copenhagen
Phd Fellowship in Physical Chemistry @ University of Copenhagen. University of Copenhagen announces Ph.D. fellowship in physical chemistry.Ph.D. Fellowship for Bsc chemistry candidates check out all the details below:
The Ph.D. project aims at developing new theoretical methods for modeling the vibrational properties of hydrogen-bonded complexes. These new theoretical methods will be used to predict vibrational transition intensities for the hydrogen-bonded complexes, which combined with experimental IR cross-sections, facilitate the determination of equilibrium constants of complex formation. The candidates should have experience in the field of physical chemistry, computational chemistry and programming.
Principal supervisor: Professor Henrik Grum Kjærgaard, Department of Chemistry, [email protected], Direct Phone: 35320334.
Eligibility: Applicants should hold a BSc degree in Chemistry
Terms of employment:
The position is covered by the Memorandum on Job Structure for Academic Staff.
- To stay at an external research institution for a few months, preferably abroad
- Write scientific articles and your Ph.D. thesis
- To manage and carry through your research project
- Attend Ph.D. courses
- Work for the department
Salary as a Ph.D. scholar: 24 months at a rate of DKK 28,955.15 (including pension contributions and supplement), corresponding to DKK 694,923.
How To Apply:
The application, in English, must be submitted electronically.
• Cover Letter
• Diploma and transcripts of records (BSc)
• Acceptance Letter for the relevant MSc Programme at SCIENCE, if any
• Other information for consideration, e.g. list of publications (if any),
• Full contact details (Name, address, telephone & email) of 1-3 professional referees
The University wishes our staff to reflect the diversity of society and thus welcomes applications from all qualified candidates regardless of personal background.
The deadline for applications is 2nd September 2018, 23:59 GMT +2.