PhD Chemistry Research Investigator Post Vacant @ Syngene
Syngene is hiring PhD chemistry candidates for a research investigator position which can be applied for online. Check the details on the positions available, the job description, the key responsibilities, work experience, functional experience all below:
Job Title : BBRC-Research Investigator-CDAS (3018)
Job ID : 3018
Location : Bengaluru – India
Qualifications & Experience: PhD in organic chemistry with postdoctoral experience (1-3 year) candidate from reputed institute/university (India/abroad)
The candidate ought to be ready to work in the laboratory as a single contributor with duties towards creation of safe and robust chemical processes for the preparation of intermediates/API in service of drug development activities.
Development work comprises:
- Route scouting
- Willing to carry out reactions at bench to encourage R&D actions
- Providing insights and innovative solutions to project group members so as to tackle procedure related challenges/process security.
- Candidate should communicate efficiently with his own team members in addition to with numerous groups such as process technology, process safetyand analytical etc..
- Communicating & Assessing development on the job through regular updates with concerned stakeholders.
- Fantastic comprehension of organic chemistry principles and response mechanisms.
- Strong history of publications in reputed international journals.
- Coordination with multi-disciplinary teams of process R and D, pilot plant, process safety, quality management and quality assurance employees.
- Previous expertise in Pharmaceutical Process R&D.
- Knowing of analytical data generated by NMR, HPLC, GC etc..
- Fantastic Comprehension of cGMP
Crucial behaviors to be shown for achievement in the function :
- Ought to be a fantastic team player capable of functioning in cross functional teams.
- Should be self-motivated, independent and creative.