Govt Job : MSc Chemistry Project Assistant Post Vacant @ CLRI
Government jobs for msc chemistry candidates at CSIR-Central Leather Research Institute. Central Leather Research Institute is hiring msc chemistry candidates for a government job. Project position details can be found below:
Job Title: Project Assistant Level-II (One Position)
Project Name: “Designing an Admittance based experimental tool to evaluate mechanical properties and stability of supported lipid bilayers, liposomes, biological cell membranes”
Age Limit: 30 years
Consolidated Salary: Rs.14,000/- per month
- Essential:M.Sc (Chemistry) with minimum 55 percent marks from recognized University/ Institute.
- Desirable: Preference will be given to candidates who have 1st class.
How to Apply:
Candidates fulfilling the Aforementioned qualification, age, may attend the Walk-in Interview scheduled on Tuesday, the 29th May 2018 in BM Das Hall, CLRI At 9.00 AM onwards together with application form available from the site (www.clri.org) duly filled with Xerox/ photocopies of mandatory certifications together with original certificates for verification and 2 passport size color photos.
- Candidates are asked to not send their applications beforehand. Original certificates should be produced for verification at the time of Walk-in Interview.
- Candidates arriving after 11.00 AM shall normally not allowed for interview.
- No travelling allowance will be compensated for attending Walk-in Interview.
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview : 9th May 2018 at BM Das Hall, CLRI at 9.00 AM onwards