Chemistry Job : JRF Post Vacant @ NIT, Kurukshetra
MSc chemistry junior research fellow position vacant at NIT, Kurukshetra. NIT, Kurukshetra is hiring for jrf vacancy. MSc Chemistry candidates are encouraged to apply for a jrf post at NIT, Kurukshetra. NIT, Kurukshetra is hiring for research vacancies. Check out all of the details on the same below:
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 1
Name of the Project : “Photoinduced release of therapeutic Nitiric Oxide (NO) from functionalized self-assembled nanovesicles”
Emoluments: Rs. 25,000/- per month
Job Description: The Junior Research Fellow is required to assist in carrying out various activities under the project to complete the objectives and deliverables in time as per schedule.
- Essential Qualifications : M.Sc. (Chemistry) with good academic record (Candidate who has qualified NET/ GATE will be preferred).
- Desirable Qualifications : Research experience in similar field
How to Apply:
- Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
- The written test/Interview schedule will be notified to the short listed candidates by mail soon after the last date.
- Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator both by post and by email ([email protected], [email protected]):
a) Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of
b) Experience including research, industrial field and others.
c) Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
d) Valid E-mail ID.
- Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
- Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview. The last date of submission of application is 31.05.2018