Project Assistant Post for MSc Chemistry @ Alagappa University
MSc chemistry candidates are requested to apply for a Project Assistant position at Alagappa University. Alagappa University is hiring msc chemistry candidates for a project position. Check out all of the details on the same below:
Job Title: Project Assistant
No. of Posts: 1
Project Title: Fabrication of 1-D Nanomaterial………. for Solar Cell Application
Principal Investigator: Dr.G.Ramalingam, Assistant Professor, Department of Nanoscience And Technology
(DNST), 5th Floor, Science Campus, Karaikudi-630003
Remuneration: Rs.14000/ -Per month (Consolidated)
- M.Sc Physics/Chemistry/Nanoscience &Technology/Energy Science/Material Science or equivalent
- M.E/M.Tech (Nanotechnology/Mech.,/Chem.,/EEC,EEE) or equivalent with 55% marks with consistently good academic records.
- Candidate with experimental knowledge in Materials Science/Nanoscience, Energy Science will be prepared.
How to Apply:
Candidates fulfilling the above eligibility are encouraged to apply with completely filled application (format attached) should be sent via E-MAIL to [email protected] or by post to PI address on or before 12-05-2018.
- The scrutinized candidates will be called for personal interview that will be informed later by
- The shortlisted candidates should appear for interview along with their original certificates and
other relevant documents.
- Selected candidate shall be encouraged to register for Ph.D following the Alagappa University
- Appointment to be made is purely temporary and co-terminus, if performance is not satisfies.
- No TA and DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
Application Deadline – on or before 12-05-2018.