Job Title: QC – Stability
No. of Posts: 30
Experience : 2 – 5 Years
Location : Bengaluru
- Should possess 3-6 years of experience in testing commercial and R&D stability samples.
- Should possess understanding of sense of urgency and market impact of stability results.
- Should possess sound knowledge on handling various instruments in laboratory like HPLC, UPLC, Potentiometer, UV spectrophotometer, Polarimeter and KF-Titrator.
- Preference shall be given to candidate who has experience in testing parenteral formulations.
- Should possess knowledge of various stability guidelines like ICH, WHO.
- Good understanding on cGXP.
- Experience in Calibration and maintenance of Equipment / instrument.
UG -B.Sc – Any Specialization, B.Pharma – Pharmacy
PG – MS/M.Sc(Science) – Any Specialization, M.Pharma – Pharmacy
Doctorate – Doctorate Not Required