Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the position of One post of Research Associate in the Department of Plant Physiology, Agril. Biochemistry, Medicinal & Aromatic Plants, Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, Raipur Chhattisgarh under ICAR-Emeritus Scientist project work purely on contractual and consolidated at revised rates of emoluments (Rs.38000/- or 40000/-+ HRA PM) basis. The details for the submission of application form along with qualification, date of Walk-in-interview and venue are available in website : www. igau.edu.in
Job Title : Research Associate
No.of.Posts : 1
Project Title : :Chromatographic finger printing and spectroscopic characterization of secondary metabolites of Hadjod (Classus qudrangularis): the healer of bone ”fractures used by traditional healers”
- For PhD holders Rs 40000/- + HRA ( as applicable) OR
- For M.Sc degree Rs. 38000/- + HRA (as applicable)
- Essential – Ph.D Degree or Master degree with 1st division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average, with NET qualified having at least two years research experience.
- Desirable – Working experience in the field of Natural Product Chemistry and having knowledge of Chromatographic and Spectroscopic techniques/operation.
Discipline : Master /Ph.D. Degree in Chemistry /Organic Chemistry/Agril. Chemistry
How to Apply:
- The candidates have to strictly submit the form annexed (typed/filled) duly signed and submit on the date mentioned above to the address Dr. AK.Gerla, Emeritus Scientist, Deptt of Plant Physiology, Agril. Biochemistry, Medicinal & Aromatic Plants College of Agriculture, Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, Raipur -492012[Chhattisgarh] by speed post or send through e:mail address [email protected] , [duly signed scan copy in pdf format] on or before 13th June 2017. Candidate should bring all the original documents at the time of interview for verification of submitted documents.
- The candidates will have to compulsorily bring the filled in application form (as per the format annexed) along with photocopy (self attested) of original certificates from matriculation onwards, date of birth certificate, NET certificate, degree certificate and recent passport size photograph pasted onto the application form. Proof of experience and publications also need to be submitted.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
- Only the candidates meeting essential qualifications will be interviewed
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination of such candidates.
Application Deadline – 13th June 2017