Date : 05/02/2018
Applications are invited for a temporary position of Research Associate (RA)/ Senior Research Fellow (SRF)/Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in Chemistry under CSIR (New Delhi)-sponsored research project “DESIGN, SYNTHESIS AND CHARACTERIZATION OF METALLOSUPRAMOLECULES WITH N,O-DONOR ORGANIC LIGANDS IN WATER MEDIA”, CSIR Sanction letter No.: 01(2866)/16/EMR-II, dated, 12-05-2016. Tenure of the temporary position is expected to be nearly one year four months depending upon satisfactory progress of the research project.
Job Title: Research Associate (RA)/ Senior Research Fellow (SRF)/Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Posts: 1
Project Title: DESIGN, SYNTHESIS AND CHARACTERIZATION OF METALLOSUPRAMOLECULES
WITH N,O-DONOR ORGANIC LIGANDS IN WATER MEDIA
Funding Agency: CSIR
- Rs. 12000/-per month for JRF; Rs 14,000/-per month for SRF;
- Rs. 36,000/- per month for RA.
- HRA and Medical Allowances as per CSIR and Visva-Bharati rules.
Age Limit :
- JRF-28 years,
- SRF-32 years,
- RA-35 years.
- Age relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/Physically handicapped and Women candidates.
- JRF : M.Sc with minimum of 55% marks, qualified in NET/GATE.
- SRF : M.Sc. with minimum of 55% marks with at least two years of post-M.Sc. research experience as evidenced from published papers in standard referred journal.
- R.A. : Ph.D. in Science.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may send application on plain paperalong with CV and self-attested copies of the certificates/mark sheets to Dr. Biswajit Dey, Department of Chemistry, Visva-Bharati, Santiniketan – 731 235, W.B.,
within three weeks of publications of this advertisement.
Dr. Biswajit Dey
PI, CSIR Major Project
E-mail: [email protected]
Contact No.: 9433868381 / 7602218874