Incorporated in 1993. Syngene is India’s largest contract research organization, which supports R&D programs from lead generation to clinical supplies. Our multi-disciplinary skills in integrated drug discovery and development include capabilities in medicinal chemistry, biology, in vivo pharmacology, toxicology, custom synthesis, process R&D, cGMP manufacturing, formulation and analytical development along with Clinical development services.
Our highly experienced scientific and project management teams ensure:
- Timely execution of projects
- Cost effectiveness and quality of the projects
- Confidentiality and protection of intellectual property
Job Title: Analyst
Req Id : 441
- Performing the physicochemical and instrumental analysis and investigations of samples. Responsible for handling stability/ Validation activities / method transfers for multiple Client projects & ensuring Qualification and Calibration of assigned Instruments & Equipment.
- Responsible for Timely deliverables of projects. Actively participate in Client Audits, regulatory Audits.
- To generate and maintain up to date raw data / records as per applicable procedures. Preparation of lab related procedures, protocols and other quality documents as required. Follow cGMP and company guidelines (Quality and Compliance) in laboratory. Compliance & implementation of quality systems
- Review of documents with regard to the physicochemical and instrumental analysis as well as Method transfers carried out for Stability samples according to protocol, Analytical methods, Specifications and procedures
Qualifications: M. Pharm / M.Sc. Chemistry
Work Experience : 1-5 Years
TECHNICAL /FUNCTIONAL SKILLS:
- Good knowledge in Stability and Validation activities.
- Handling Analytical instruments.
- Knowledge and experience in GMP environment
- Good communication skills
- Able to work independently and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good team player