Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow (Project) for the following time-bound sponsored project as per the details given below.
Job Title : Junior Research Fellow (Project)
No.of.Posts : 01
Project Title : “An understanding into difference of the stimulation of GTPase activity and product formation between human guanylate binding protein-1 and -2” funded by DBT funded by DBT
Principal Investigator : Dr. Apurba K. Sau Staff Scientist-VI ([email protected])
Emoluments: Rs. 25,000/- per month plus 30% HRA (As per DST OM dated 21.10.2014)
Qualifications: M.Sc in Life Science/Chemical Science or M.Tech in Life Science with NET or equivalent degree as per DST guidelines
Job Description: Should have experience in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, and Biophysics etc.
How to Apply:
1. CANDIDATE MAY FILL UP APPLICATION FORM IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT ALONG WITH NECESSARY DOCUMENTS FOR VERIFICATION.
2. APPLICATIONS FORMS CONTAINING INCOMPLETE INFORMATION SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
3. DATE OF PASSING THE EXAMINATIONS MUST BE INDICATED CLEARLY.
4. ONLY REGISTERED CANDIDATES WILL BE INTERVIEWED.
5. NO TA/DA WILL BE PAID FOR ATTENDING THE INTERVIEW.
- Date of Interview – 07th February, 2018 (Wednesday)
- Time of Interview – 10:00 AM Onwards
- Registration Time – 9.30 AM to 10.00 AM