National Dairy Development Board
The National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) was founded in 1965 to replace exploitation with empowerment, tradition with modernity, stagnation with growth, transforming dairying into an instrument for the development of India’s rural people.
NDDB began its operations with the mission of making dairying a vehicle to a better future for millions of grassroots milk producers. The mission achieved thrust and direction with the launching of “Operation Flood”, a programme extending over 26 years and which used World Bank loan to finance India’s emergence as the world’s largest milk producing nation. Operation Flood’s third phase was completed in 1996 and has to its credit a number of significant achievements.
Name of the Position : Trainee (M Sc/ M Tech in any branch of Chemistry/Dairy Chem/Bio-Analy/Food Sc)-2016/ 2017 passout
Location : Anand
Age Limit : Candidates above 25 years of age as on 01 January 2018 need not apply.
Tenure of Appointment : The traineeship position is for a period of one year.
Profile Summary :
The Analytical Laboratory of NDDB is looking for Trainees for projects on
1. Standardization of new methods in involving sophisticated techniques, chromatography, mass spectrometry and ICP-MS etc.
2. Quality control, trend analysis and development of new method for compositional parameters by using gravimetric /titrimetric techniques
Description : Trainee
Job Category : Centre for Analysis and Learning in Livestock and Food (CALF)
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Review of literature and assistance in method development, report preparation, validations and publications of research paper.
2. Documentation of quality control activities & trend analysis of laboratory results.
Qualifications : M.Sc. /M Tech. in any branch of chemistry (Organic/In-organic/Analytical/Physical)/ Dairy Chemistry/ Biochemistry/Food Science/Bio- analytical Chem) who have passed out in the year 2016 or 2017
Skills/ Attributes/Technical :
- Knowledge of advance analytical procedures and techniques for inorganic analysis, Chromatography, mass spectrometry for milk, food, feed, water etc.
- Knowledge of basic analytical procedures and techniques, like titrimetric and gravimetric for compositional analysis of milk, food, feed and water etc.
- Good Communication and writing skill
- Good skills in use of several features of Computer operations like Excel, MS word, Power point etc.
Last date of receiving applications is 31 January 2018.