Lupin Limited is one of India’s largest manufacturers of bulk actives and formulations. The principal bulk actives manufactured by it include Rifampicin, Pyrazinamide, Ethambutol (anti-TB), Cephalosporins (anti-infectives) and cardiovasculars. The company also possesses competencies in phytomedicines, in which medicines are made out of plant and herbal resources supported by the discipline of modern medicine
Job Title: Associate / Jr. Officer / Officer
No. of Posts: 1
- Handling of change control, Deviation, Batch Failure, OOS ,OOT, CAPA, reprocess, rework, market complaints, return goods.
- Review & monitoring of validation / qualification activities.
- Review of executed batch production records, batch cleaning records and analytical documents prior to batch release and other release related activities eg. Pasting of labels on containers etc.
- Sampling of finished products & line clearances.
- Tracking and monitoring of self inspection and their compliances.
- Trend analysis for Deviation, market complaint, OOS and OOT
- Preparation of APQR, SMF, VMP & other QA related documents.
- Handling of Batch production records & market samples and questionnaire.
- Coordinate with RA for fulfilling the requirement of various regulatory documents.
- Knowledge of PPE
- Safety procedure to be followed during calibration at site
- Awareness about hazardous areas and precaution to be taken during operation.
Work Experience – 01 – 08 yrs
Qualification : ONLY B.Sc (Chemical / Lifescience)
- UG -B.Sc – Any Specialization
- Doctorate – Doctorate Not Required