Project Fellow Post for MSc Chemistry Candidates @ Alagappa University
MSc chemistry candidates walk-in for project fellow position at Alagappa University. Alagappa University is recruiting msc chemistry candidates for a project position. Check out all of the details on the same below:
Job Title: Project Fellow
No. of Posts: 2
Fellowship: Rs. 12,760/- per month
- Qualification : M.Sc. Energy Science/M.Sc. Chemistry with first class or Equivalent.
- Desirable : Research experience in related to the project will be given preference.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can attend walk in interview for the post of Project Fellow in DST-SERI supported project entitled “Fabrication of Low Cost Inverted Planer Perovskite Solar Cell”. Interested candidates are requested to attend the interview with their Curriculum Vitae along with the copies of the certificates in proof of their educational qualification, age and experience. They can also send their resume by e-mail to Dr. S. Karuppuchamy, Principal Investigator, Department of Energy Science, Karaikudi at sk[email protected]
The post is purely on temporary basis. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Dr. S. Karuppuchamy
Professor and Head (i/c),
Department of Energy Science,
Alagappa University, Karaikudi.
- Date of Interview – 16.04.2018
- Time of Interview – 11:30 A.M
- Venue of Interview -Department of Energy Science, Science Block, 7
th Floor, RoomNo.705, Alagappa University, Karaikudi.