Clariant is a globally leading specialty chemicals company, based in Muttenz near Basel/Switzerland. On 31 December 2016 the company employed a total workforce of 17 442. In the financial year 2016, Clariant recorded sales of CHF 5.847 billion for its continuing businesses. The company reports in four business areas: Care Chemicals, Catalysis, Natural Resources, and Plastics & Coatings. Clariant’s corporate strategy is based on five pillars: focus on innovation through R&D, add value with sustainability, reposition portfolio, intensify growth, and increase profitability.
Job Title: Senior Research Associate
- Handling independent R&D projects
- Synthesis and applications in Specialties and Polymers
- MSc (Organic Chemistry) with 6-10 years experience
- Have a good academic record
- Be a team player
- Good English communication skills