Henkel Adhesive Technologies
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is leading with high-impact solutions worldwide. With over 26.000 employees in 70 countries and annual sales of about 9 billion € in 2016, we create sustainable value for more than 100,000 customers. We combine innovation and technology leadership and close customer partnership to deliver solutions that are an essential part of countless industrial and consumer goods: from smartphones to food packaging, from cars to airplanes, from construction to industrial plants. Our success is built on breakthrough innovations and a passionate team of experts united by shared values.
Job Title: Assistant Manager
Req ID : 170007FQ,
Location : Kurkumbh
What we offer
- Responsible for overall plant hygiene requirement as per standard and global Information Management System standard implementation.
- Maintaining and updating required documentation as per Henkel standard in line with the Information Management System documentation.
- Responsible for planning and conducting all type of Audit Internal, External at Unit and customer specific audits.
- Preparing site complaints as per Industry Standard.
- Good knowledge of Safety and Quality standards is essential.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in Chemical Industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with major in Chemical / Masters in Science with major in Chemistry.
- Good English communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- Good understanding of PowerPoint Presentation.