Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We welcome innovation—bringing ideas, products and services to life to advance the health and well-being of people around the world. We believe in collaboration, and that has led to breakthrough after breakthrough, from medical miracles that have changed lives, to the simple consumer products that make every single day a little better. Our over 125,000 employees in 60 countries are united in a common mission: To help people everywhere live longer, healthier, happier lives
In India, J&J operates as a single legal entity and consists of the 3 strategic business units: Consumer Products, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices, which are independently handled and report into their respective Global business segments
Job Title: Principal Scientist or Manager
Position Summary/ Role Overview: The objective of this position is to deliver analytical services to various global consumer R&D sites. The position demands an analyst role to manage the analytical activities with a compliance focus under the supervision of J&J analytical team leader or designee.
- Planning and performing analytical testing based on priorities and turnaround time
- Execute timely analytical testing for stability samples, test method development/validation, method transfers and other related requests
- Preparation of technical documents e.g. stability reports, method transfer and method validation protocol and reports, etc.
- Participate in handling and resolution of laboratory non-conformances with related documentation
Skill and Behavioral
- Technical expertise related to chemistry, analytical techniques, stability study assessment and research technologies.
- Ability to plan and execute analytical assignments.
- Adequate knowledge of GMP, quality systems, SOPs, latest regulatory trends, and global regulations as appropriate
- Technical skills related to interpretation of analytical data and accurate documentation of laboratory investigations and non-conformances
- Ability to independently plan, prioritize and execute assigned deliverables
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in teams and build internal connect
Education: Minimum Masters in Chemistry/Pharmaceutical sciences or similar technical discipline
Internal Applicants: If you wish to apply, please consider the following information from our Policy:
We require you to have spent at least 18 months in your current position, and in good standing.
As our employee you may apply for a position without informing current manager. However, when invited to interview, then, to the extent that this is consistent with local law or practice, you are required to notify your manager prior to the interview. This notification is inspired to promote development discussions between the managers and our employees.
If you want to refer external talent for this position, please review our Global Referral Policy and submit your referral through My Career Opportunities by following the appropriate process.
(Applicable only for Internal postings)
External Applicants: Login to careers.jnj.com, search job matching you profile by location, keywords, requisition number.