le="text-align: center;">No. F-12011/06/2017-Estt.-CPC
Government of India
Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizer
Department of Chemicals and Petrochemicals
It is proposed to fill up two posts of Deputy Industrial Advisor (General Central Service, Group-‘A’ Gazetted, non-ministerial) in level 11 of the Pay Matrix (Rs.67,700-2,08,700) in the Department of Chemical and Petrochemicals, one post on Composite Method [deputation (including short term contract) plus promotion ] basis and the second post by deputation including short-term contract.
Job Title: Deputy Industrial Advisor
No. of Posts: 2
Rendering advice on technical matters relating to growth of Chemicals & Petrochemicals covering examination of industrial License approvals, 100% Export oriented cases, Proposal for foreign collaborations and FDr cases, trade related issues both at National & international levels, Concessional Rate of Customs Duty under project imports, input Output no.ms related to Chemicals end petrochemicals Sectors, All policy issues on licensing
and trade relating to Plastics Waste, Environment, Health and Safety. Examination of issues relating to preferential Trade Agreements / Free Trade Agreements with different countries. Work related to Good Laboratory practices (Gtp), R&D Recognition applications and visit to factories to carry out on the spot assessment on various
problems, lnt€r Governmental deliberations with various countries for economic trade, scientific exchange, Joint Working Groups on technical cooperation with other countries and for promotion of foreign investment. .
- Officers under the Central Government or State Governments or Union Territory administrations or public sector undertakings or Universities or recognised research institutions or semi government autonomous bodies or statutory organizations
- holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department
- with five years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular
basis in posts in level-10 (Rs.55,100-1,77,500) in the pay matrix or equivalent in the
Parent cadre or department
Educational qualifications and Experience
- Master’s degree in any branch of Chemistry (but excluding bio-chemistry) from a recognised University or institution and three years’ of experience in chemical or petrochemical sector under Central Government or State Governments or Union territory Administrations or public sector undertakings or universities or recognised research institutions or semi government or autonomous bodies or statutory organisations dealing with chemicals or petrochemicals.
- Bachelors degree in chemical engineering or chemical technology from a recognized University or lnstitute and four years’ of experience in chemical or petrochemical sector under Central Government or State Governments or Union territory Administrations or public sector undertakings or universities or recognised research institutions or Semi Government or autonomous bodies or statutory organisations dealing with chemicals or petrochemicals