Walk-in-Interview will be held at Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi on 12.07.2017 (Wednesday) at 9.00 AM for selection of suitable candidates for the temporary positions to be engaged in various projects.
Job Title – Project Assistant II
No.of.Posts – 1
Project Title – “Durability performance of plasma coated galvanized reinforcement bars exposed in simulated and actual concrete environments.” SSP-08/17
Age Limit – 30 Years
Stipend – Rs. 25, 000/-p.m. +HRA
Qualifications – M.Sc in Chemistry with 55% marks (50% Marks for SC/ST)M.Sc in Chemistry with 55% marks (50% Marks for SC/ST)
- Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/PH/Women candidates upto 5 years and 3 years for OBC for all the above positions as per GOI instructions.
- Reservation: As regards reservation, if all things are equal, SC/ST/OBC candidate may be given preference over General candidates so as to ensure their representation.
- Candidate should possess the required educational qualification as on the date of interview.
- If the number of candidates is more, the candidates will be short listed for interview through a written test.
- Number of positions required are indicative in nature, there may be increase/decrease in the number based on requirement.
- Final Year/Semester students those who are awaiting results are not eligible to be considered.
- Selected candidate will be provided accommodation in the Institute campus or HRA.
- The engagement will be purely on temporary basis, initially for a period of six months which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the tenure of the project/satisfactory performance or conduct of the appointee as the case may be and does not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit on any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in CSIR-CECRI.
Eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in-Interview with all original & self attested copies of certificates and duly filled-in application at 09:00 AM on 12.07.2017 (Wednesday) at CECRI, Karaikudi.
INTERIM QUERIES WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED. NO TA/DA WILL BE PAID FOR APPEARING FOR THE INTERVIEW. THE DECISION OF THE DIRECTOR, CSIR-CECRI REGARDING SELECTION WILL BE FINAL AND BINDING.
- Date of Interview – 12.07.2017 (Wednesday)
- Time of Interview – 09:00 AM
- Venue of Interview – CECRI