Salary : 2,25,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
- * literature search, patent search and evaluation, evaluation of suitable excipient for formulation, evaluation of packaging material, and evaluation of suitable manufacturing process according to take trial batches.
- Literature Survey, Pre-formulation Study, Incompatibility Study and Innovator sample characterization.
- Utilizing QBD & DOE approach with Min tap software for development of products.
- Checking in-process parameters during product development.
- Create, conduct and evaluate the stability programs as per ICH guidelines supporting the product development process.
- Preparation of technology transfer documents, Product Development Report as per CTD format, Master formula record, Batch manufacturing record, Stability protocol etc.
- Involvement with Regulatory department for responding various regulatory queries
- UG -B.Pharma – Pharmacy
- PG – M.Pharma – Pharmacy