INC Research / inVentiv Health
Job Title: Senior Clinical Data Manager I
- Lead all Data Management activities required for global clinical trials.
- Coordinate the work of global staff assigned to the project.
- Provide training on procedures and systems.
- Create project-related materials.
- Track project progress and issue status reports.
- Interact with colleagues in other departments.
- Ensure the achievement of key milestones relating to the function, such as completion of tasks towards final database
- Responsible for performing activities that are in compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies,
- Standard Operating Procedures and Operating Guidelines and performing other duties as assigned by management
1. Should have experience on Start up, Conduct & Close out activities in DM
2. Should have exp in Query Mgmt & Lab Mgmt & edit check testing (UAT).
3. Should have min 1 yrs exp in database tool OC RDC; Exp in Inform will be a plus.
4. Good knowledge of DM process and OC RDC CDMS
5. Good communication Exposure in leading studies / as POC will be an added advantage. Experience working on Oncology Therapeutic area
- UG: B.Sc – Any Specialization, B.Pharma – Pharmacy, BDS – Dentistry
- PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization