Job Title : Sr Scientific Officer / Research Associate
No. of Posts : 2
Salary : INR 2,50,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
- Good command over English Language Should able to read, write and speak.
- Good Interpersonal relationship.
- Knowledge of organic chemistry is essential.
- Should be able to conduct the literature search and should have basic knowledge about CA Index, Journals, Patents etc.
- Should be able to use software like Scifinder, STN, PatSeer, etc. and knowledge of various free and paid patent databases.
- Knowledge on chemistry drawing tools like Chemdraw can be considered as essential features.
- Should be well acquaintance with patent laws of India, US, Europe and PCT. Knowledge of patent laws of other countries will be given additional importance.
- Should be able to prepare patent landscape report.
- Should be able to draft provisional and complete specification and can handle the prosecution of applications at various national phases.
- Knowledge of paralegal activities is preferable.
- UG -B.Sc – Chemistry
- PG – MS/M.Sc(Science) – Chemistry
- Doctorate – Ph.D – Chemistry